Kopaxxx

Dec 30, 2018
now thats the shit i have been waiting for. i can consider render quality as its fresh new release

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
omg, ok, VN, dark zombie Rape Comedy, ehm.... ok. The Renders are unfinished. Anyway the idea t fuck all female and femal Zombies are ok.
I mean lets be honest, if would this type of Zombies would come at the end... ok why not? You cannot support this dev, but i buy one copie of his game.

Sep 24, 2017
Now I understand that this is just terrible. Simple spoilers FYI in all endings YOU DIE. The bad ones are when you get killed and the good ones are when you rape till your character has a heart attack. That is why it is called Rape Day. That's it. Its not worth playing unless you have some guro/death fetish and so it did nothing for me. Done in less then an hour. I regret playing whatever half-ass game that was called.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
What TF did I just play!? I'm certainly unsure whether I should try a different route. What have you done to me? I think I'll just go to bed and have nightmares about randy zombies and fat arsed psycho bosses.

2.20 star(s) 30 Votes