Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
SJWs and the people that hate them got played. This game is trash and should have been removed from Steam for being pure garbage.
Oh come on, zombies and rape? It's a great angle. The problem with this game is not dragging out sex scenes for at least six months. There is no build up, no character building. Just, OMG Zombies! I'm gonna rape you all. Perfectly valid POV to take but there's no build up.:ROFLMAO:

Nalsur

Jan 11, 2018
damn, renders look so horrible, like those 1000% face animation vids on youtube, i can't even get my dick hard.
And it's only 15 mins long.
How much did this game cost on steam ?

seventhsword

Apr 30, 2018
Having finished it, I'll say that it isn't that bad. Certainly not something to cause an outrage over. It's short and to the point. The girls aren't attractive and the main character is pretty gross too, but I wouldn't say it's any worse than the swarms of cheap 3D rendered games that flood this site. At least this dev is nice enough to not open a patreon with it and then never update the thing. I played the most evil route and I found it more amusing than offensive.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i thought the game was a much better quality, i cant even want to force myself to try it. advertisement though and the British Parliament toking notice...well it will be interesting to watch for sure

Okay, I'm getting my popcorn ready.
nice sig man! :cool:

hey spell breaker, is your first bannar a game? the one that says "NTR fuck" or is it supposed to be read as "fuck NTR"? jw
It's art from Cyberpunk2077. How it's read depend on which side of the globe you are. Europeans read from left to right, Japanese from right to left, for example, but it's supposed to say "FUCK NTR"
yeah sig is themed with retro-cyberpunk-bladerunner-ish feel and yeah it says FUCK NTR! :giggle::devilish:

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Kekk34

Nov 8, 2018
Although the image quality is beyond cancer as others suggest its still a pretty enjoyable play through imo. Definitely not something I'd want to pay for though.

Reactions: zarif99

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I think the Dev got lucky. No one would have ever talked about this. The outrage proofs that all PR is good PR. The ppl that are most against this are the reason why this might become a success. Without their outrage only a few would have ever noticed this game.

There were a really good discussion in a german gaming board about the moral and social problems we face with games like this. Because we are fine with games like GTA or Prototype but complain about this. Or we dont care that we can kill millions of innocent beings on planets in a game like Stellaris, but only because they have no faces and are just some icons, we dont care.

Imho you should allow everything that is not promoting or encouraging harmful behavior in RL in games. Because games dont involve real ppl (unlike movies) to participate. I can easily split VR from reality and only because I can enjoy it in a game to slash a body into pieces, that is something that will make me puke by even seeing it on screen with real ppl (surgery video material i.e). It is the same with incest in these games. I could never think of my sister in a sexual way, but in a game that adds some extra spice. Even underage stuff (in games only, never should a real human participate in this even for acting) is fine for me in games - to certain degree - i.e in Parental Love I am fine with the youngest daughter for a game.

ZoneShy

Aug 13, 2016
It's short and to the point, but there's really nothing redeeming about it that makes it worth playing through in the first place. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you get to the beach (always the same heart attack ending). Basically, this is a guy learning how to renpy and creating a shitstorm just because.

2.20 star(s) 30 Votes