くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Damn, this game looks ugly.
If anyone went through this nightmare, could you tell me if it's worth it for the plot and/or characters?

Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
Terrible graphics and cheap story. Don't play only for the steam banned thing. Only different in this game, you can kill women after rape, that's it.

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
So it's not another RapeLay blown out of proportion; just another Active Shooter (school shooting simulator) out to profit from outrage. Nice to know.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Honestly, no wonder it got removed from Steam.
And if it wasn't for the lazy writing + poor quality images, then most of the purchases would've been refunded anyway lol.

Reactions: jl127

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
so been reading this all day. What exactly did you think a game where you play a psychotic rapist murderer during a sex zombie apocalypse was going to be? This is about exactly what I expected to find. Glad he has that monster cock though, would just be silly without the monster cock.

oh, does anyone know what happens if you let Carl live? Just never crossed my mind...

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Meh, I don't care about the controversy stuff, but this game doesn't look good and the monster cock thing is a turn-off, so yeah, waste of time, basically, unless you're reallllllly jonesing to play something rapey.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Now I want to see how "Big" this game is, compare with the size of the controversial that this game have caused.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I think it was kicked off Steam because this game is just horrible. There is no imaginative story line. The renders are poor, made worse by the creator's apparent lack of knowledge when it comes to anatomy. I need to go find a fun game that I haven't already played.

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Needs beastality. I mean think how awesome a zombie wolf/rott mix running around taking out every guy around and then .... ;)

I haven't found much "humor" in the game, dark or otherwise yet, but the brouhaha surrounding this game is hilarious!

Choose your battles wisely.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
This game surely had potential. To bad it's complete so it just stays like that. For what it's worth I can get behind it somewhat, but would have loved more content. I went ahead an posted my review.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This game surely had potential. To bad it's complete so it just stays like that. For what it's worth I can get behind it somewhat, but would have loved more content. I went ahead an posted my review.
I read your review, and though I agree that the story had potential, I just could not give it high marks anywhere. Even the scenes where the MC was supposed to be overpowering his victim was done so poorly, that it came off rushed and not thought through to me.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I congratulate the developer on their successful marketing.

Sadly I can't give the same respect to the game itself. I honestly do not see what in this game has warranted 2 years of development. There are other solo developed games featured here on f95zone that show far better production value, graphics and gameplay..

Personally I'm quite ok this is no longer on Steam, it's getting harder to find good games on there as it is with all the clutter of barely developed games making it.

2.20 star(s) 30 Votes