4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

ShadBonbon

Dec 2, 2018
Downloaded just now. You need to confirm download (by capcha) because VirusTotal gives false true alarm for this .dll files. Most antiviruses give false true alarm for .dll files.

Btw I see many likes to that post after premiere od RoomGirl. Well for now it's a crap without any content and people want to go back for classics. I advise to give some love to Kiss and Itazura games (COM3D2 and older Itazura Gokuaku).
ok thanks

West97

Oct 16, 2021
i cant delete this off my pc says file is open in another program any help? this is very concerning. sorry am a noob

Echo8431

Oct 12, 2022
Is there a way to fix the HUD in higher resolutions? Edit: Ok, it's impossible, the game's engine is too old.

Last edited:

Yami007

Mar 4, 2022
Fellas im new when it comes to old gen games 1990-2010

so my first question is what software do i download and if anyone has a link for it?

thank you

Update 1: so i managed to run it however now i encounter the previous mention of lag during gameplay.

and ive checked the previous link for the dll file but they are all dead. what now?

Last edited:

Echo8431

Oct 12, 2022
Fellas im new when it comes to old gen games 1990-2010

so my first question is what software do i download and if anyone has a link for it?

thank you

Update 1: so i managed to run it however now i encounter the previous mention of lag during gameplay.

and ive checked the previous link for the dll file but they are all dead. what now?
Other members have attached DLLs above, but you can use these files that I'm using for the game.

Last edited:

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
Isnt it a federal crime to own this game?
There's only one country in this world that still claims itself to be a "federation". And despite the hype about it, most people don't live there. This game was not created there, either, so those controlling that particular piece of space have no control over things like it - despite their efforts.

diospatriarey

Mar 16, 2019
There's only one country in this world that still claims itself to be a "federation". And despite the hype about it, most people don't live there. This game was not created there, either, so those controlling that particular piece of space have no control over things like it - despite their efforts.
The US government has a federalist government, as many countries do. It refers to multiple governments managing one place, so the level above the state level is known as the federal level. Federal doesn't necessarily mean federation.

The reason it might be illegal is for loli content. This site has a whole loli category so this is hardly the worst offender it's just the most famous because of its age.

aceman67

Aug 8, 2021
That's not how 'federations work. Like at all, and furthermore, there's a good chance you live in a Federation too.

but this is off topic, so I'll stop.

yasyasyosino

Apr 15, 2021
For those who are trying to play on Win10 and game isn't working.

Use this combo of dll (make copy of original dll and unzip it to main dir).
It should work with English subtitles in Fullscreen ONLY (windowed is bugged, on 16:9 monitors it will be stretched).
You need to open it in YOUR REGION (DON'T use Applocale).
Also check your Registry - you need to set correct folder structure to play this game (error with no config file to open).

It took me 2h to test what dll combination will make it fully work.

EDIT October 05, 2022 about [VIRUS]: There is false positive virus alert by VirusTotal (_alt.dll is flagged by online Malwerbytes).
I tested it with Malwerbytes (premium trial, installed on my PC) and gave no positive raport :rolleyes: - files are clean.
Probably it's because antiviruses hates archives with .dll files.
It says malformed attatchment request.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes