4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

ShadBonbon

Dec 2, 2018
well... Can anyone get the game run on win11? I can't launch the game now :Kappa: Because the last time I run the game was win10

EvilestCube9719

Apr 14, 2018
I have put both dlls on the game folder, but when I try to open the game, there is just a black screen and then crashes. help.

Ilbrya

Mar 22, 2022
Were there original Japanese subtitles for the game or no? If not, are the words of each individual voiceovers stored in a particular .plist file? Hopefully it's not just inferred from audio itself, I'm looking to translate this game just for fun. The current subtitles are spotty.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Were there original Japanese subtitles for the game or no? If not, are the words of each individual voiceovers stored in a particular .plist file? Hopefully it's not just inferred from audio itself, I'm looking to translate this game just for fun. The current subtitles are spotty.
No idea about Jap sub, eng sub are machine translate so yes it is shitty. Not sure it worth translating it, there is PlayHome which some sort of new version of the game and is enough popular to still be repacked and moded. The other issue is to find a valid link to download the game, maybe there is one on Anime-Sharing.

Dur_Mel

Mar 23, 2019
It's booting, but it just stays in my background processes in my task manager and doens't actually come up. Any tips?

sarfra

Jun 24, 2018
yeah honestly can some brave soul let us know if that's download's been compromised or something? I'm not too tech-savvy so if anyone can check without fucking up their shit please let us know, thanks
For me, using the voodoo thingie fix worked. I have an annoying watermark but at least it's not running at 2 fps, and better than trying out something with "VIRUS" on it's file name. Even if it's joke, there always the chance I'm the idiot that downloaded and put a virus on the computer when it had a warning in all caps.

superkai222

Sep 24, 2022
can anyone give a good guide on how to play this game on windows 11? i don't know whether this is a virus or not and all this please help

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
can anyone give a good guide on how to play this game on windows 11? i don't know whether this is a virus or not and all this please help
My Fix works for most people on Win 10 and 11 (you will only have Voodoo watermark in right down corner). I think it's False alarm Virus tag because it has .dll files in the archive. I'm using Windows Defender (one of the best free antiviruses on tests) and Malwarebytes (one of best free/paid antimalware program) and it's silent after scanning. And most low grade viruses use .dll files to infect PC.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
It's not a virus and you need a .dll to run it smoothly, but it may not work and the game is not optimised.

ShadBonbon

Dec 2, 2018
My Fix works for most people on Win 10 and 11 (you will only have Voodoo watermark in right down corner). I think it's False alarm Virus tag because it has .dll files in the archive. I'm using Windows Defender (one of the best free antiviruses on tests) and Malwarebytes (one of best free/paid antimalware program) and it's silent after scanning. And most low grade viruses use .dll files to infect PC.
is your link down? It said Malformed attachment request but not download

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
is your link down? It said Malformed attachment request but not download
Downloaded just now. You need to confirm download (by capcha) because VirusTotal gives false true alarm for this .dll files. Most antiviruses give false true alarm for .dll files.

Btw I see many likes to that post after premiere od RoomGirl. Well for now it's a crap without any content and people want to go back for classics. I advise to give some love to Kiss and Itazura games (COM3D2 and older Itazura Gokuaku).

beastcubey

Nov 8, 2020
dont know if you ever got it to work, anybody that still has low fps, D3D9.dll file mentioned on this thread no longer works, to get the game to work....

go here and download "dgVoodoo v2.62.1", if theres a newer version it should still work

2. open and navigate to ms/x86

3. drag and drop the D3D9.dll file to the games main directory

if its working you should see a watermark in the lower right corner of your screen

also the game does not support multiple monitors, it wont start unless disable the other monitors, in windows 10 you can use *windows key* plus P
God bless your soul

ShadBonbon

Dec 2, 2018
Downloaded just now. You need to confirm download (by capcha) because VirusTotal gives false true alarm for this .dll files. Most antiviruses give false true alarm for .dll files.

Btw I see many likes to that post after premiere od RoomGirl. Well for now it's a crap without any content and people want to go back for classics. I advise to give some love to Kiss and Itazura games (COM3D2 and older Itazura Gokuaku).
ok thanks

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes