4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Asszman

May 17, 2020
For those who are trying to play on Win10 and game isn't working.

Use this combo of dll (make copy of original dll and unzip it to main dir).
It should work with English subtitles in Fullscreen ONLY (windowed is bugged, on 16:9 monitors it will be stretched).
You need to open it in YOUR REGION (DON'T use Applocale).
Also check your Registry - you need to set correct folder structure to play this game (error with no config file to open).

It took me 2h to test what dll combination will make it fully work.
game wont start anymore after using these dlls, help :'(

biritukani

Aug 26, 2021
Nothing that I tried worked, when I click Play RL the window disappears and that's it. If I use Locale Emulator I get a crash file

INFUR!US

Jan 27, 2019
For those who are trying to play on Win10 and game isn't working.

Use this combo of dll (make copy of original dll and unzip it to main dir).
It should work with English subtitles in Fullscreen ONLY (windowed is bugged, on 16:9 monitors it will be stretched).
You need to open it in YOUR REGION (DON'T use Applocale).
Also check your Registry - you need to set correct folder structure to play this game (error with no config file to open).

It took me 2h to test what dll combination will make it fully work.
can someone please help me on where to put the dll file as my main dir of the game contains no dll file at all
i got the download from this site

Rbugaa

May 19, 2022
If anyone is still having problems with the game lagging and crashing, just follow these instructions;
1. Download the file from this link (Google Drive)
2. Open your file manager and go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
3. Scroll down until you find the d3d9.dll file and rename it d3d9.dll.old (this will make the file unusable but don't worry, but whatever you do, do not delete this file, maybe make a backup and put it somewhere safe)
4. Once the file has been renamed, take the d3d9.dll file that you downloaded and move it to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
5. That's it, the game should work fine after this (Fun fact, this will also make other old 3D games work)

If you find that you can't rename the d3d9.dll file then you'll need to change the file permission, should be pretty simple but if you struggle with it just send me a message and I'll write a short guide on how to do that.
the link didnt work for me. is there any other link

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes