4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
Waste of time trying to get this antique game to work on Windows 10. (n) The game would not even open even after following the information posted concerning how to get it to work.

Sep 27, 2021
BOW BEFORE ME FOR I HAVE COME TO BRING FORTH YOUR HAPPY TIME SALVATION, FOR I HAVE FIGURED OUT A SECRET

just fucking disable the mini-screen thingie. tap V. TAP V. TAP FKIN V.
that shit took a lot longer to figure out than I'm happy to admit...

Reactions: Heathrow1994

umbral_knight

Dec 29, 2019
Ok, I got the lag fix but I am not getting any subtitles. I can't make them work. They just don't appear, the debug mode in all sounds will show the random noises .wav but nothing for the speaking parts. I don't know what is going on with not being able to see the subtitles.

Ives_

Feb 28, 2021
For those who are trying to play on Win10 and game isn't working.

Use this combo of dll (make copy of original dll and unzip it to main dir).
It should work with English subtitles in Fullscreen ONLY (windowed is bugged, on 16:9 monitors it will be stretched).
You need to open it in YOUR REGION (DON'T use Applocale).
Also check your Registry - you need to set correct folder structure to play this game (error with no config file to open).

It took me 2h to test what dll combination will make it fully work.
Thank you very much. /\

umbral_knight

Dec 29, 2019
Upon further investigation I see I have a subtitles config file but no subtitles text file. Does anyone have that file?

fantasticwand69

Nov 21, 2021
Does anyone have a link to some mods? There used to be a collection of 240 mods that you could get on Hongfire but that's long gone.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes