4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Guys? Is it normal that my game seem to have a bad collision problem? It doesn’t look at all like there is any penetration, it’s more like the dude is rubbing on them while his penis is imitating an helicopter

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
Guys? Is it normal that my game seem to have a bad collision problem? It doesn’t look at all like there is any penetration, it’s more like the dude is rubbing on them while his penis is imitating an helicopter
Yeah, unfortunately that is normal. At least it has been for me.

Reactions: DraKeoniS
Mar 27, 2021
How to make the girl cum in the Chikan mode plz, I make her reach the maximum heart bar but it seems like she didnt react anything, only see her butt is wet.

Btw, I try to unlock the Shame mode so I did reach the bar in Chikan mode under 1m 30s, I get off the train and go to the 2P, get her to reach climax but still cant unlock it :/

thisismurd

May 22, 2021
this one works for me : fps fix + subtitles
copy files into your ILLUSION\RapeLay\ folder
Windows 10.1703
This one worked for me.
I had to delete the d3d9_alt file and run the game in WinXP SP3 compatibility mode. Then I had to turn off the second camera from the ingame options (F1).

nathe

Feb 3, 2020
For those who are trying to play on Win10 and game isn't working.

Use this combo of dll (make copy of original dll and unzip it to main dir).
It should work with English subtitles in Fullscreen ONLY (windowed is bugged, on 16:9 monitors it will be stretched).
You need to open it in YOUR REGION (DON'T use Applocale).
Also check your Registry - you need to set correct folder structure to play this game (error with no config file to open).

It took me 2h to test what dll combination will make it fully work.
you can solve the screen stretched problem by changing monitor ratio on the monitor(if its possible, most monitor for desktop should be able to do that)

Reactions: cx155

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
it was a huge debate and shit throwing at this game mainly by the SJW and feminist... i remember i was having a conversation a few years ago on youtube comments with this woman who claimed to be raped and wanted this game banned and the creators to goto prison... i did try to explain to her that this is a game and not real people and if anything if someone did have that tendency this would serve as an outlet and prevent them doing so in real life, she fail to understand the concept of what a game is and went full retard mode on me....:FeelsBadMan:

but then again when the SJW and feminist called Super Mario Bros games sexist then people start to see how silly they're and stopped listing to there nonsense... some was so upset at SJW and feminist that they voted for Trump as the ultimate revenge:tf::tf::tf:
Not only stopped listening to their nonsense, these racist facist ignorant arrogant idiots absolutely derailed alot of true liberal activism here in the far east! to hell with them! they single handedly undermine the fight for the perseveration of democracies with their immature rhetoric!

Last edited:
Reactions: onz76

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
anyone know why i get this message when i click PlayRL
View attachment 1243529
Did you install the english translation correctly ? Or Switched your system local to japanese? I remember that it happened for my game too, you could also try to uninstal the game and then instal it again put forcing the install wizard to open in window 7 compatibility mode, i think it fixed that issue for me when i played the game but i don’t really remember. I know the game doesn’t play nice with windows 8 and nearly impossible to launch on windows 10 without doing that.

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
For those who are trying to play on Win10 and game isn't working.

Use this combo of dll (make copy of original dll and unzip it to main dir).
It should work with English subtitles in Fullscreen ONLY (windowed is bugged, on 16:9 monitors it will be stretched).
You need to open it in YOUR REGION (DON'T use Applocale).
Also check your Registry - you need to set correct folder structure to play this game (error with no config file to open).

It took me 2h to test what dll combination will make it fully work.
Sorry for asking but I don't really know what to do with "d3d9.dll" and "d3d9_alt.dll". Where should I put them into??

landio855

Jul 11, 2021
Can't run it for some reason now on Windows 10. I played it on my old W10 machine a few years ago with the lag fixes without issue, but now I tried it again and it doesn't go past the launcher. I click "Play RL", and it ends there, no black screen, no error message, nothing, it just refuses to load.

Tested with both XPS3 and Vista modes, all running as admin. Deleted and re-installed from the .iso several times now, using the default folder location.

Never had to use any kind of AppLocale or similar thing in the past with RL, so didn't try it here either.

EDIT: Found the issue, for posterity. RP can't handle dual monitors, and will refuse to even start if you have a second screen plugged. Disconnect the extra monitor before starting the game and it'll work no problem.

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Game won't run on a win10

yes it does. DL'd and extxracted, ran the install, run as admin, seems to work just fine. (Win10 Home)

That said, the controls are a biatch to run. Doesn't help, that there is no instruction as to what/how to do anything. (HINT: If this is your 1st time with the game, when you first boot to the train platform, RIGHT click on the CHARACTER button in the lower right. This will bring up your "options" for interaction) The difficult part to "get good at", the same way you move the camera, you move the hand. Moving your position around the girl, is not at all intuitive or simple. It takes trial and error, so dont get frustrated. (Well, not TOO frustrated anyway)

Last edited:

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
Why are the characters' hands (all) always raised, in short, the bodies are all wrong?
Note that I tried to install the original clothes mod (which I am not supposed to need), so the matter remained the same, but there was a flying bag ?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes