4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

wmc

Jan 7, 2021
Can you be a little more specific? Most the issues I had I fixed with the information on the thread.
So when I try to launch it after clicking "Install RapeLay" it just displays "HDMI Out Of Range" on my screen and then says 67.4k / 60 Hz

Ragnaro7

Jan 20, 2021
Thanks mate, I remember when I played this game for first time, I was 14 and I really enjoyed it!

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
So when I try to launch it after clicking "Install RapeLay" it just displays "HDMI Out Of Range" on my screen and then says 67.4k / 60 Hz
Alright. Stupid question, but which launcher are you using?

GiviMak

May 25, 2019
Does anyone have instruction about girls eyes icons in choosing scene menu? I bet where was such a thing years ago, but now I cant find it anywhere.

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
just the basic one that is called "RapeLay." i'm not using any of the others, although now that you mention it I probably should, huh?
If you're using the download from this thread, try running the Rapelay English launcher. It's a lot easier to troubleshoot options when you can read them.

Reactions: brapslurper

brapslurper

Feb 6, 2021
just the basic one that is called "RapeLay." i'm not using any of the others, although now that you mention it I probably should, huh?
I've dealt with this issue before, unplug any other monitors your setup may have. Old Illusion games play weird with multiple monitor setups.

If that doesn't work then fuck around with the compatibility settings.

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
Windows 10 Lag seems to be from not having the proper DirectX Installed... This Game Requires DirectX 9.0c...
This fixed it for me...

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes