4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Galaxy1

Jul 19, 2019
Here is a little step by step installation tutorial, to make it work with recent Windows 10 versions :

1) Mount the ISO disc and install the game (bettter to let it install on C:\Illusion but works with other directories)
2) Download the newest version of dgVoodoo right here :
3) Launch dgVoodooCpl.exe, go to "DirectX" tab
4) In videocard, select "3D accelerated card"
5) VRAM : 1024 MB
6) tick the "dgVoodoo watermark" box, that way you will know if the fix is installed with your game
7) Click OK, go to "MS" folder, then "x86", copy the 4 files in this folder
8) Paste the 4 files in the game's folder, next to .exe files
9) Launch the game, check that the dgVoodoo watermark is present on the bottom right
10) Game fully works now :D
Thank you! it worked! :D

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
I have a question. How do you get the girls pregnant ? I read a guide that says that when the girls eyes are closed in their respective pictures during training she can get pregnant when you cum in her. Didn't work for me though. Does anyone know a way that will always get the girl pregnant ?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
You have to grope the girl on the train, there should be a command to go to next scene.
How do you get on the train if the buttons dont allow you to do so? Weird... I finally figured out how to see what buttons to use and none of the above work to select "get on train" which are Z, X and both mouse sides... Which are the "select" options state the controls...

Nevermind, this below fixed it enough to complete 2 of the 3 girls...

Here is a little step by step installation tutorial, to make it work with recent Windows 10 versions :

1) Mount the ISO disc and install the game (bettter to let it install on C:\Illusion but works with other directories)
2) Download the newest version of dgVoodoo right here :
3) Launch dgVoodooCpl.exe, go to "DirectX" tab
4) In videocard, select "3D accelerated card"
5) VRAM : 1024 MB
6) tick the "dgVoodoo watermark" box, that way you will know if the fix is installed with your game
7) Click OK, go to "MS" folder, then "x86", copy the 4 files in this folder
8) Paste the 4 files in the game's folder, next to .exe files
9) Launch the game, check that the dgVoodoo watermark is present on the bottom right
10) Game fully works now
This made things work like a charm... HOWEVER... Man, this game has the WORST camera I have ever seen... Controls are barely functional... but its good shit when it works... which isnt anyone here's fault at least...

Last edited:

Sartan

May 3, 2018
If you have very low ingame FPS there is a fix that should help. To control camera hold right mouse button and use arrow keys, there are shortcuts too but don't know where they are listed.

Swan777

Aug 30, 2020
Hello !

I've installed RL Harem 2 and managed to have it run. But there is no mods !
I remember back in the day, the RL Harem 2 i downloaded had something like 240 mods already there that you could install.

Impossible to find it back on the internet it seems, does anybody has mods or a link he would be willing to share ?

Swan777

Aug 30, 2020
Update: I did find back the mods on "SVSCOMICS" website (I'm not sure I'm allowed to share the link, PM me if you want it).

Now i've put the mods into folder "data" but when I run RLHarem2 with the Locale Emulator, I'm getting an error message. When I press "continue" I am getting the RLHarem2 window but no mods are available, that's weird.
Anybody figured how to hare RLHarem2 works correctly on Windows 10 ?

IJASoldier

Apr 17, 2020
Update: I did find back the mods on "SVSCOMICS" website (I'm not sure I'm allowed to share the link, PM me if you want it).

Now i've put the mods into folder "data" but when I run RLHarem2 with the Locale Emulator, I'm getting an error message. When I press "continue" I am getting the RLHarem2 window but no mods are available, that's weird.
Anybody figured how to hare RLHarem2 works correctly on Windows 10 ?
I don't pretend to know what I'm doing but it seems like you have to jump through a few more hoops first.

onz76

Mar 30, 2018
Uh, care to explain why? Nothing against you or anything but I'd rather not take an unnecessary chance.
RL Harem utilities make changes to the RL game which acts like a virus, in this case a 'false positive'. If you are able to make an exeption for your RL folder with your antivirus do that, If not, disable as I said and don't browse web pages whilst playing RL.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes