4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Gigantic Wood

Apr 30, 2018
I have copied both the dll's and subtitles.txt, disabled my second monitor but on hitting play RL or subs, i get a black window for 2 seconds which then quits and the game never starts, on deleting the dlls the game starts but runs at 4-5 fps, please help
Nvm solved it, used dgVoodoo dll as someone mentioned in this thread, thanks whoever it was, game works great

TeenyWeeny

May 31, 2020
Hey all. Downloaded this, and all seemed to be working fine, however, I was getting the framerate issues.

Before I found this thread, I downloaded a couple .dll's and an .ini file that I could edit to supposedly force the game to my screen resolution. However, the game filled the screen, but the game itself only occupied a corner, so I deleted the .ini file.

Ever since opening settings in the launcher and saving just crashed to nothing, or hitting the play RL button would just close the launcher and never open the game.

I uninstalled completely and installed the version from the OP on this thread, and it's still displaying the same behaviour... failing to launch the game, despite working fine earlier.

Have rebooted etc too, to no avail. Any ideas what I can do to get it launching again?

Cheers, all... I'm stumped on this one, unfortunately.

Reactions: JOHNP60

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Avoid to mess up with .dll/.ini without backup.Where were those files you modified, on the game folder or a Windows system folder?
If you whant a better version go to PlayHome, it is quite the same but more recent.

musicmind1

Jun 5, 2020
I'm still having framerateproblems, the game launches only if I run compatibility mode for windows 95, and the d3d9 dll's that were suggested somewhere just didn't help, the game didn't launch at all then, was I running the compatibility mode on or off, didn't matter.

HiimGP

Jun 8, 2020
Ah shiet are there still anyone who can provide support with this game?
I can't get it to work, tried both Windows Compability mode, Voodoo method and J Locale.
Game load into a black screen with a game cursor, then insta crashed.

Nvm this, turns out that the game installation is just a bit weird.
If you copy the data to another folder, it will just crash, so I have to create a new folder before hand and install to that folder.

Last edited:

3DGuy

May 14, 2019
Friendly warning: there´s a vírus on one of the torrent´s exes. file: Miniddfe.rra - trojan variant.

Reactions: al3mu

STNGRAY

Apr 5, 2020
I keep getting this error when i try to install mods. Can anybody help me?
(I have the same problem as someone else here so i just copied their screenshot)

1592804701593.png

Reactions: razor63

STNGRAY

Apr 5, 2020
Okay guys i just found a link with all the Rapelay mods who existed one time but i dont know how to install it, im pretty sure that by those times ppl used illusion wizzard , as me too i used it, but time passed and i dont remember exactly what should i do with rapelay, i just have more than 100 winrar files with mods and RPP and cm00 files inside of it, but can't find the files that relate RAPELAY with WIZZARD , i dont remember the name of the files

Edit:

Ok i know it already, is a program called RL Harem . is like Ilussion Wizard but for only RAPELAY, the rl hream 1 that comes with this forum isn't working for me, i need a DLL file that even if i download it i can't get it to work, so i downloaded the rl harem 2 from hongfire, but isn't working either, a exception has ocurred with microsof NET framework, i dont knwo what version i need for play rapelay no more... i need a lot of help pls guys help me
I have the same problem with the microsoft NET framework thing.
If you've found a solution pls tell me

Reactions: razor63 and ZAJL

Hieroglyphics

May 14, 2018
having trouble. installed it, and then started it up realized i needed a file to make the framerate smoother got the file and now with or without the file in the folder the game won't start =/ I didn't get this version i got a version off piratebay.

May 14, 2020
I'm still struggling as well. At this point I would just like to get the game running before worrying about any fps issues/subs. Here is what I've done so far. Grabbed the ISO from here, and mounted and installed in a VM I have running Windows XP. Initial install just crashed so I cycled through the various dlls here, none have worked so far, just nonstop entry point errors. Only running on one monitor so there should be no issues there, and there shouldn't be any issues with sub dll and directx dll interfering since I haven't gotten that far. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
I posted a quearry for him on another of his posts, hopefully he gets back to me here.

MrGrumblier

Oct 31, 2017
I'm still struggling as well. At this point I would just like to get the game running before worrying about any fps issues/subs. Here is what I've done so far. Grabbed the ISO from here, and mounted and installed in a VM I have running Windows XP. Initial install just crashed so I cycled through the various dlls here, none have worked so far, just nonstop entry point errors. Only running on one monitor so there should be no issues there, and there shouldn't be any issues with sub dll and directx dll interfering since I haven't gotten that far. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?
Are you running it in Japan locale?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes