4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

haremenjoyer

Feb 27, 2021
Hello, can someone explain how to play mods for this game? The results for Harem2 and for the list of mods seem really shady.

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
Apparently, it's running on low FPS because of the anniversary update on windows 10

whenepicgaming

Nov 21, 2018
my game also runs poorly i tried using dgvoodo but it crashes, the dll also makes the game crash after start, i guess that the reason must be the intel graphics 3000 that can't run that game with 30+ fps

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
Oh man! I can't believe this old GEM is still around! So glad I found it again. Hope I won't give me fps trouble this time 'round. Used to run well in the old days...

Reactions: KayaNee

KayaNee

Feb 4, 2019
I already downloaded the d3d9.dll and the game stopped starting and I renamed it to D3D9_alt and it is still lagging. Any other solutions?

EDIT:
Thanks to this video I managed to fix it :)

Last edited:

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
Jesus Christ. This is the laggiest game that ever did lag, isn't it? I really want to enjoy this, but there's no windowed mode, and the frame skipping is atrocious. I can't enjoy any part of it, and this should NOT be happening on my gaming laptop. What's the deal?

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
Jesus Christ. This is the laggiest game that ever did lag, isn't it? I really want to enjoy this, but there's no windowed mode, and the frame skipping is atrocious. I can't enjoy any part of it, and this should NOT be happening on my gaming laptop. What's the deal?
Game is old and doesn't play well with Windows 10.
You need a special dll for it to work properly.

Even though it is for AA2 it works perfectly fine with RL. I have it myself and can confirm.

Mar 27, 2021
Hi there, I tried to install RL but failed, I extracted it and click on the .exe file, a menu of RL appear, I press "Play RL", the game start with dark screen than crash with a warning of symbols rather than message. Can you guys help me to install it?

BTW, I followed the instructions on first page of this thread and currently using Window 10
TY!

Mar 27, 2021
Hi there, I tried to install RL but failed, I extracted it and click on the .exe file, a menu of RL appear, I press "Play RL", the game start with dark screen than crash with a warning of symbols rather than message. Can you guys help me to install it?

BTW, I followed the instructions on first page of this thread and currently using Window 10
TY!
Nvm on that, the game runs now but it too laggy, can you guys help me with the AA2 above?

poopyboymcsexycock

May 3, 2021
Guys now that we've lost Hongfire can a kind soul reupload or provide a working mirror link in these times of need,
the 240 modpack from svscomics has a ridiculous dwl speed limit (55kb/s) and takes 3hrs of your time.
extremely slow and the only remaining archive I believe of this modpack

Someone please save us??

Reactions: SonGokuASD

fenden

Jan 4, 2020
Guys now that we've lost Hongfire can a kind soul reupload or provide a working mirror link in these times of need,
the 240 modpack from svscomics has a ridiculous dwl speed limit (55kb/s) and takes 3hrs of your time.
extremely slow and the only remaining archive I believe of this modpack

Someone please save us??
Nvm, I have bad internet problems. But anyone know how to uninstall this game? When I try uninstall with windows, it just takes to to the setup to install.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes