4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

LadyUnskilled

Jan 6, 2022
i can't get that game to work with subtitles on Win10. the launcher starts but when i start (either subs or play) it simply crashes without any error
but it does work with a dgvoodoo d3d9.dll - but not at a high resolution, it sticks to 1280x920 for whatever reason
i tried running it on a WinXP vm without any luck, then on a Win7 vm and it does work but due to vm, the mouse is so sensitive even on the lowest speed so its not playable at all

i tried different d3d9.dll & d3d9_alt.dll, compatibility mode and like every combination possible x.x
any hints how to get it working with subtitles?

Reactions: omargoodness

Sartan

May 3, 2018
i tried different d3d9.dll & d3d9_alt.dll, compatibility mode and like every combination possible x.x
any hints how to get it working with subtitles?
I did but don't hve the game anymore, but you don't miss anything as there is no real story and het machine translate was hardly making sense during the intro.

LewdNayshin

Sep 19, 2017
the game works, but weirdly enough it has no audio at all, or am i turning deaf? anyone can help with this bug?

EDIT: Nevermind, i fixed it after seeing someone commented how this game doesn't support two screens, Disabled it and it all went smooth

Last edited:

LewdNayshin

Sep 19, 2017
can someone send me a copy of rl harem 2? The hongfire thread/website doesn't work for me.
Have you tried using Web Archive? idk if you noticed but hongfire web is dead, the only way to access it is through web archive and pray the thing that you're looking for is there

• Sad
Reactions: CoconutPanda

Heathrow1994

Oct 29, 2021
BOW BEFORE ME FOR I HAVE COME TO BRING FORTH YOUR HAPPY TIME SALVATION, FOR I HAVE FIGURED OUT A SECRET

just fucking disable the mini-screen thingie. tap V. TAP V. TAP FKIN V.
that shit took a lot longer to figure out than I'm happy to admit...
Mate, if I could kiss the ground you walk on I definitely would. Disabling that mini-screen turned it from a Powerpoint presentation to a slightly more bearable but still shitty VHS recording. Placing d3d9 in the folder just makes the game refuse to start for me, so I'll take whatever I can get for now. Thank you so much.

brapslurper

Feb 6, 2021
Guys now that we've lost Hongfire can a kind soul reupload or provide a working mirror link in these times of need,
the 240 modpack from svscomics has a ridiculous dwl speed limit (55kb/s) and takes 3hrs of your time.
extremely slow and the only remaining archive I believe of this modpack

Someone please save us??
I know I'm late on this but here you go! In this drive are the 243 mods that can be installed with RL Harem 2:

brapslurper

Feb 6, 2021
Does anyone have botuplay?
Feel bad for bumping this thread like crazy, but since hongfire is dead it's practically impossible to find some of these (especially Botuplay).

Please find Botuplay + the uncensor patch below:

ININero

Feb 17, 2021
for those that still don't know how to fix the FPS all you need is to download this link with one with its original name and another by renaming it into d3d9_alt

i assure you that it would help the frame become smooth

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes