4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Zimbabawe9128

Apr 18, 2019
I did the d3d9.dll fix from dgVoodoo but now Rapelay does not even start. I can use the start RL, then nothing ahppens

Gsynchronized

Sep 10, 2019
It seems like i can only get either the subs to work (but with shitty FPS) or the FPS voodoo fix to work (but no working subs)

anyone by some miracle know how to get both good fps and the subs mod? tried swapping d3d9s, already tried the "fix" from earlier on page 11, didn't work (subs but fps stayed shit)

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
Has anyone an idea how to combine the fps fix of Voodoo and the subtitle mod of "fpsfix"-folder?

I need both "d3l9-dll"s from both folder but I can't just rename them.

EDIT:
Now I have the fps fix and the subtitle mod. Problem solved.
You replace the dll in your WIN64 folder with the Voodoo-dll.
After that you can place the dll subtitle mod in your gaming folder.
Can you elaborate? I'm trying to recreate what you did.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Can you elaborate? I'm trying to recreate what you did.
I advise you to not change anything about dll on your system folders or it may unplease some softweres, like Discord, which are using these dll.
The new dll have to be on the game folder, where the game .exe is. I have PlayHome running fine by adding d3d9.dll this way.

Reactions: KuronoYeah

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Okay, I need help to install the mods whenever I try to install any mod it says "value cannot be null". And I have no fucking idea what to do, somone knows? Thanks in advance

Reactions: mzr33 and junk2020
May 14, 2020
None of these fixes have worked for me, I've tried it on Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 10. All were set to Japanese locale as well. I'm out of ideas at this point.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
For those who are trying to play on Win10 and game isn't working.

Use this combo of dll (make copy of original dll and unzip it to main dir).
It should work with English subtitles in Fullscreen ONLY (windowed is bugged, on 16:9 monitors it will be stretched).
You need to open it in YOUR REGION (DON'T use Applocale).
Also check your Registry - you need to set correct folder structure to play this game (error with no config file to open).

It took me 2h to test what dll combination will make it fully work.

EDIT October 05, 2022 about [VIRUS]: There is false positive virus alert by VirusTotal (_alt.dll is flagged by online Malwerbytes).
I tested it with Malwerbytes (premium trial, installed on my PC) and gave no positive raport :rolleyes: - files are clean.
Probably it's because antiviruses hates archives with .dll files.

Last edited:

Artorryn

Oct 12, 2020
If anyone wants a fix for this but on Artificial Girl 3 thread, MrK posted this

Hello. I think I fixed the problem after 2 hours of wasted time. The problem is about the old dll files btw.
First, you have to download the dgVoodoo file, in it, click on ''MS'' file and then ''x86'' file. You will find your d3d9.dll in it. Rename it as ''D3D9_alt.dll'' then copy it to the file which has the exe for AG3. Don't delete or do anything to the dll file which comes with the game. You are good to go and your subtitles or mods are active. Have a good fap, I spent 2 hours for this shit.

Mega
and it fixed the performance of Artificial Girl 3 for me I'm running Windows 10 on latest update, but I took the same x86 file and put it in this game and fixed the performance as well

Kanibaru

Feb 9, 2020
It's nice that Illusion released games with better graphics like Homeplay but games like this one and Artificial Academy have a particular charm that make me come back to them every now and then.

spmchat

Jul 21, 2019
For those who are trying to play on Win10 and game isn't working.

Try this combo of dll (copy to main dir, make copy of original dll). It should work (only) in Fullscreen (on 16:9 monitors it will be streched) with English subtitles opened in YOUR REGION (don't use applocale). It took me 2h to test what dll combination on the net will make it fully work.

Also check your Registry - you need to set correct folder structure to play this game (error with no config file to open).
it work thank you

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
Sadly it seems that nope, I am still waiting to see if someone has any idea on how to solve that
I actually just figured it out. Under the options tab on RL Harem 2 set the directory for the main game, as well as the .exe you use for the game (the HF English translated version in my case). I'm not sure if it is supposed to set this automatically, but it fixed the "null" error for me. I also installed RL Harem 2 in its own directory, though I don't know if that made any difference. Hopefully this will help everyone out.

junk2020

Jul 17, 2020
I actually just figured it out. Under the options tab on RL Harem 2 set the directory for the main game, as well as the .exe you use for the game (the HF English translated version in my case). I'm not sure if it is supposed to set this automatically, but it fixed the "null" error for me. I also installed RL Harem 2 in its own directory, though I don't know if that made any difference. Hopefully this will help everyone out.
Can confirm. In RL Harem 2, must set directory and exe every time. Also check box for create backup for mod or it disappears from the list.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes