4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Wowow123

Jul 13, 2018
so i installes the lag fix but the game went all white. the lag is fixed tho. any way to fix the "whitening"?

dzcurry

Apr 25, 2022
im trying to find mod for dis game but all i could find is the 240 mods ,i was wondering if there are more mods in this game

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
cant get trainers to work i used password as instructed from the read me but the zip seems broken cant extract corrupt or what ever anyone have trainers that works that they can share?

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
I'm running windows 10. I mounted the iso, used 7zip to extract into a folder so I have it on my HD, ran autorun and installed. Once installed, I went to the game directory and ran RapeLay English.exe and it's working just fine. I also installed the d3d9.dll from the lag fix link on the OP. Don't put both dll's in the game directory, just the one I mentioned, and the game ran a bit better for me. No locale changes, no AppLocale, no compatibility mode.

Reactions: Nicholas Seitler

hatotune

Mar 23, 2022
Downloaded just now. You need to confirm download (by capcha) because VirusTotal gives false true alarm for this .dll files. Most antiviruses give false true alarm for .dll files.

Btw I see many likes to that post after premiere od RoomGirl. Well for now it's a crap without any content and people want to go back for classics. I advise to give some love to Kiss and Itazura games (COM3D2 and older Itazura Gokuaku).
i confirm download but it still said " Malformed attachment request "
can u upload this on mega or smth else?

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
god this was an old memory. i remember back in the early 2010s how a video about the top 10 most disgusting sex games was posted and this was in like top 5 i think. it's really funny lookin back because the majority of sex games seem to have some form non-consensual sex (regardless of what their devs attempt to say to justify one kink over another equally good/bad kink). we've moved on to NTR... which is more of an emotional thing so "nobody" cares

Jun 5, 2022
Looking for a guide. Only found one, but its an old one that isn't too specific when it comes to filling out some of the girls' boxes for breaking them.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
For what you need guide? I will try to help.

But there are 2 .txt files with FAQ and Walkthrough in the Documents folder.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes