4.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 17, 2022
Downloaded it, as well as the lag/watermark/subtitle fix, and tried running it, and it worked perfectly the first time.

Here are my specs, if anyone is wondering:
OS: Windows 11 Home (digitally activated through Microsoft account services)
CPU: Intel Celeron G4930T Dual-Core CPU @ 3 GHz
RAM: 4GB LPDDR4
HDD: 1TB
Graphics Chip: Intel UHD Graphics 610
How do i get subtitles during scenes? kinda boring if idk what they're saying.

LewdNayshin

Sep 19, 2017
any chance you can do this for RL Harem too? previous RL Harem links are tagged as virus and are malformed

Or anyone here can host an RL Harem download? like seriously, previous links are either dead, or tagged as virus. help a buddy out
:)

Nevermind, here for anyone else trying to god damn find it in the future
RL Harem2:

How to install?
- Extract it to your game folder
- Run as Administrator (if it dont run by double clicking it)
- If prompted to specify your game directory, do it
- all done, now you can put your mods in the mods folder
- Refresh List
- Click a mod and install it/Que it
- All done :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Gragt

Jun 10, 2023
In case anyone wonders, it runs fine on Linux with Wine—specifically, Fedora with Lutris and Wine-GE-Proton. What a time to be alive.

benja9

Oct 3, 2020
If anyone still getting crash in ENGLISH game try running it in compatibility mode, try win 95

thats how i fixed .
It worked for me but I have the bug with fps problems, do you remember if you had that problem and how you solved it?

benja9

Oct 3, 2020
For those who didn't work try this

It won't let me upload the .dll format so I leave a mediafire link

In theory, subtitles.txt doesn't do anything, but it still works, and I don't want to move anything.

Now RapeLay English.exe has to be compatible with win95

All the help of Google translate to write this

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
Windows 10

Once you download the 2 DL files in any of the many packages linked in this thread, put both into root directory.

Rightclick the English exe, run in Windows 7 Compatibility.

And then the most important step: Rightclick desktop, click Display Settings.

Scroll down to: Multiple Monitors> Show Only On 1
(You don't need to disconnect them manually like other comments said, just select whatever monitor you wanna play on as the "Show only")

and boom, it works. No watermark, lag, censorship, etc..

:3 I love how when the petite girl gets cat ears, her voice lines change to Nyans.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
The game works on Windows 11 if you toggle compatibility for Windows XP Service Pack 3

Download release from github, unzip it, and move all the files inside into the game's folder alongside the .EXE (Rapelay English)

I found DXVK better than Dgvoodoo2, no frame rate issues with vulkan, this will work on Linux too

shadowrosalina

Apr 22, 2021
So I managed to get the game working with the downloads of both DLL's in the games files. No lag, the only issue I have now is that when the game launches it is in a very small state. I try to change the Resolution in the configurations of the games settings but all it does is either make the area smaller or moves it to a different place on the screen. It still goes full screen but instead of the entire game taking the screen it just fills it in with black. Any idea on how to fix this?

kennytroll123

Jun 22, 2018
The game works on Windows 11 if you toggle compatibility for Windows XP Service Pack 3

Download release from github, unzip it, and move all the files inside into the game's folder alongside the .EXE (Rapelay English)

I found DXVK better than Dgvoodoo2, no frame rate issues with vulkan, this will work on Linux too
that worked well for me but is there any way to change resolution? dgvoodoo could rescale it up to 1080p

Fiandaca

Sep 30, 2017
Seems that no matter what I do, I lag, or the game doesent start.
I did the DXVK and the d3d9.dll's.
I did the compatibility in win95 and winxp service pack 3.

Reactions: lordb

delta7nine

Feb 12, 2020
Seems that no matter what I do, I lag, or the game doesent start.
I did the DXVK and the d3d9.dll's.
I did the compatibility in win95 and winxp service pack 3.
Re you using the correct .dll files? I can't remember if it's the 64bit or 32bit (x86) but only one of them works, and I'd also try it without the DXVK Vulkan API compatibility. I never had issues with running the game even years ago, but had to use the new .dll for Win10, so I'd try to get the FPS rate problem resolved before tinkering with other things like the Vulkan API.

EDIT: You'll know the difference between this game having the traditional Win10 .dll FPS problem all Illusion games have, and your system not having enough resources to run it. It will run at like 5-10 FPS and is unplayable, where a lack of CPU/GPU power would be much less noticeable. Maybe failing to maintain a locked 60 FPS or whatever the game runs at, but like I said it's an old game and should be able to run on almost any modern gaming PC once the dll issue is resolved. I used the VooDoo wrapper.

Last edited:

cockassretards

Jul 20, 2023
Hello,
This has bothered me forever, how the hell is the only version of this game that is being archived and shared has this terrible uncensor patch that adds a horrible and trashy skull tattoo to one of the fucking girls?
Does nobody care?
Or do you think a game from Japan of all places would have a high schooler with a terrible pussy tattoo?
I can't even find another version of this, which I know existed because I had it years ago when I first played this game.

cockassretards

Jul 20, 2023
Hello,
This has bothered me forever, how the hell is the only version of this game that is being archived and shared has this terrible uncensor patch that adds a horrible and trashy skull tattoo to one of the fucking girls?
Does nobody care?
Or do you think a game from Japan of all places would have a high schooler with a terrible pussy tattoo?
I can't even find another version of this, which I know existed because I had it years ago when I first played this game.
On that note, I took it upon myself to fix this shit.
I just reused the same assets since I never could find alternate ones.
If anyone cares or is interested:

It should be just a drop in replacement into the game's Data folder.

If anyone has an alternate uncensor patch/assets I would love to see it as well.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes