xort

Jun 1, 2017
The untranslated parts don't matter and anyone that has a short term memory can figure out what the buttons do. Hint only one of them does anything.

The real problem is that if the passports had any information you needed to figure out that's a no go. Whatever, for as small as the game is it has a cute girl with big tits and passable RPG Maker animation.

WHyst

Oct 28, 2020
in the gallery there are different pictures that don't show up in the scene how do you play those versions in the gallery

Ronnual

Mar 31, 2019
For whoever would need it, in about an hour i whipped out translation of all ui that original translator didn't translate, the only things i didn't translate are 2 sentences(Which are, if i'm not wrong, are used in oppai mode when you interrogate, and don't matter whatsoever, cause i didn't completely understand what they mean and they are not buttons or instructions anyway, and i'm too lazy to play more to figure out), and news, which don't really matter as well, i translated most important thing in them at least, also i didn't translate the wanted board, cause only thing on it that matters is the pictures. Anyways, to install just drop folder from the zip in the root of the game and replace files, have fun.

Last edited:

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
For whoever would need it, in about an hour i whipped out translation of all ui that original translator didn't translate, the only things i didn't translate are 2 sentences(Which are, if i'm not wrong, are used in oppai mode when you interrogate, and don't matter whatsoever, cause i didn't completely understand what they mean and they are not buttons or instructions anyway, and i'm too lazy to play more to figure out), and news, which don't really matter as well, i translated most important thing in them at least, also i didn't translate the wanted board, cause only thing on it that matters is the pictures. Anyways, to install just drop folder from the zip in the root of the game and replace files, have fun.
Thank you so much!
It works great and I can finally read what the buttons are supposed to say :) (y)

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Someone should pin this

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
If this was a early build, this would be awesome. As a final build? Not so much. A great idea but just not enough done with it.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Strange. Wants to stop using her pussy but in the end ends up using her pussy anyway.
What was the point again? :unsure::coffee:
Progressive career? I mean, being an immigration workers have better future than being a prostitute, right? In the long run you still have the credibility, unlike being a prostitute where you'll be discarded when you're just a bit older...

Reactions: ghostypotato
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes