Collection Video RapidBanana Collection [2023-06-02] [RapidBanana]

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
If there's anyone else like me that just wants to use VLC and is comfortable with ffmpeg here's a command to strip away the metadata of the video files without having to re-encode, which removes the VR stuff and makes them display as normal 2D videos in VLC.

Code:
ffmpeg -i "video.mp4" -map 0 -map_metadata -1 -c copy "video_new.mp4"
found a similar way...to do the same thing....if you cannot use or know how to deal ffmpeg commands......

Just Grab Portable and copy/paste this into the function box:
ffmpeg -map 0:v -map 0:a -c copy
Snap1.jpg
Set the extension to the same as your input files, add all the files to the queue, and click 'start function.'

That will make new video files with only the video and audio streams out the source files included.

already tested multiple times myself!!! is a lifesaver!!!!
finally potplayer will stop the bad habit to auto view 360° to some unlucky 2D video......yeah!!!

salut

Reactions: C1optank

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
found a similar way...to do the same thing....if you cannot use or know how to deal ffmpeg commands......

Just Grab Portable and copy/paste this into the function box:

View attachment 3288800
Set the extension to the same as your input files, add all the files to the queue, and click 'start function.'

That will make new video files with only the video and audio streams out the source files included.

finally potplayer will stop the bad habit to auto view 360° to some unlucky 2D video......yeah!!!

salut
Bro does it work with other VR video?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Bro does it work with other VR video?
buddy this thing works with any videos with metadata....2D or VR is the same for him.....

...learn to read wtf....or just try it .....it's safe...

multiple times=multiple different videos......

salut

• Haha
Reactions: lazychicken