3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Continuity bug, I picked the Latina chick in the basement, when mum comes in and gets pissy and we say to the doc about taking care of her it shows the black chick in the chair with cum on her face when I left her in the glass box thingy.

Does anyone know of a similar game like this?
Well Friends in Need lets you be a rapist or a nice guy, one girl I got to spit on and slap around, but no fists or killing if that is what you are after.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Continuity bug, I picked the Latina chick in the basement, when mum comes in and gets pissy and we say to the doc about taking care of her it shows the black chick in the chair with cum on her face when I left her in the glass box thingy.

Well Friends in Need lets you be a rapist or a nice guy, one girl I got to spit on and slap around, but no fists or killing if that is what you are after.
i'm a murdering rapist .... well so far i am .... wow .. did i actually say that :censored:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Short but sweet update, some nice story and scenes, pity it ended before we got to punish mum for interrupting us in the dungeon, also felt a missed chance to force one of the women to lick our cum off mums face or force her to keep walking around with it on.

Also to the dev, THANK YOU, as someone with a foot fetish the dream girl has stunningly perfect feet, real top notch.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Based on the description, I know this game is dark AF. But does the protagonist, being some kind of serial killer, attack men too or is it just women in particular because of the usual incel excuse of them not being nice to him or wtfever?

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017

Hey, thank you for the reply, no not into murder and beating up, just the pure evil mc, i'll check your suggestion!

Reactions: Havik79
Dec 8, 2018
Based on the description, I know this game is dark AF. But does the protagonist, being some kind of serial killer, attack men too or is it just women in particular because of the usual incel excuse of them not being nice to him or wtfever?
Nah, he only kills women because he is very bad and a rapist. There is a moment where he kills a man but doesn't recreate either. It's a procedure.

The game focuses more on dominating women and having rough scenes with them.

incest patch?
You can change the name and role of the two women so no patch is needed.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Nah, he only kills women because he is very bad and a rapist. There is a moment where he kills a man but doesn't recreate either. It's a procedure.

The game focuses more on dominating women and having rough scenes with them.
Great, so another woman hating game but taken to the extreme. Does he at least have a female accomplice or two who help/get off to him hurting other women so it's at least not a complete dickrider's fantasy?

Dec 8, 2018
Great, so another woman hating game but taken to the extreme. Does he at least have a female accomplice or two who help/get off to him hurting other women so it's at least not a complete dickrider's fantasy?
Yep. His therapist (female) encourages him to kill and rape a girl. She later joins him in more rapes. The sister also signs up to humiliate the mother.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
The game is really interesting but I preferred the earlier versions of the game when I was able to make choices between bad player behavior and good player behavior, now the game dictates that our hero must be evil :/
Same, there's a lack of choices in the last updates and it's kind of annoying. I mean for me it's not even being good or bad because MC is supposed to be bad, it's just the violence I can't take. Not really my thing. Would be smarter if we could play it way more psychological, using guilt and intimidation and threats to get what we want. There's not a lot of games that take that kind of risk and gives us the opportunity to play that much of a realistic asshole, so it's too bad we can't choose what kind of asshole we want to play.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Love the new content! So glad we got both Jessica and then Carola/Maya. Maya's my favourite so I was especially happy about her.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes