3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I enjoyed the new content. Looking forward to the MC's shrink tricking out his basement as well. Want the mom done there often as well, and the sister helping train the two new toys in the cage as well.

Skade32

May 9, 2020
All the comments about this game being so dark made me want to see just how dark it was for myself, and it really was just how everyone described it. I'm having mixed thoughts about the game though. On one hand a lot of the content wasn't really my thing, but then I really did find my self liking the content with Abby. Abby is just messed up and I really like her and the MC relationship. I kind of want to keep playing just to see the development of their relationship.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
It's a pretty shitty game with an extremely annoying protagonist, but it's not as cringe as I expected. Since there are some sadistic women in it too. But why the hell do the power dynamics always have to be so backwards? Daughter dominates mother? Young and skinny bitches dominating older and thiccer ones? No, stop it. Get some help. Also, the psychiatrist looks uglier with the new hair.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
Last Update is amazing i really love it Everyone who love dark elements should play this and i will waiting for mom BDSM scene for next update Love you Dev :love:

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
Wow, great update, varied and long. I haven't even finished yet. It would be nice to put a gauge of obedience (suffering), the more the girl suffers the more she is loyal, the more she is afraid the more she is loyal too. The less bad we are, the more likely they are to hit or kill us. But in the whole story it's almost like that, there is a way to make a wonderful RPG with this game. One of the best games I've ever played, it's a pity there are no sound effects and music.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So.... Can you r@pe the sister yet ?
There is a raptus moment when you force your mum to suck your cock in the shower, you rape your mum then anal rape your sister, but then you get game over, that is all there is.
Doubtful you will get to fully rape either seeing as you need them, like the shrink.

Reactions: Stan2020

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
There is a raptus moment when you force your mum to suck your cock in the shower, you rape your mum then anal rape your sister,
Can you point out when this exactly happens? Can't find it, my guess, I'm skipping something.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Can you point out when this exactly happens? Can't find it, my guess, I'm skipping something.
Remember it ends in game over.
It happens right after the first time Ms Stone/shrink comes to your house and sucks your cock, you then get a choice see your sister or mum, picking mum takes you to mum being pissed the doc sucked you in the bathroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
Ah, that's mom?!
Of course, I saw this scene, but I never thought of. There are so many non-logical facts, first of it unreal age difference between her and MC.
Thanks for your help.

Reactions: Havik79
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes