3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
After all the "romance" type games, It's good to play some fucked up, batshit crazy games likes this D:
I hope it's not gonna end up abadoned like HardLove, Forceur or Domestic Corruption.
Domestic Corruption was soooo promising. Raptus seems to be moving along steadily, though. And I think the dev said they wanted to revisit HardLove after Raptus, though I could be wrong.

Reactions: ArchX and Durisaz

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
This is dark af. But I'm willingly going to keep playing on how the story and plot is gonna go. Seems like the kinks and all changes its dialogue a bit (like when not selecting necr... for example). Out of all the female characters, I really like Ms. Stones the most. Abby would probably be the second.

Reactions: Durisaz

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
On the "lighter" side new remake of Personal Asistant looks promising, if you don't mind petite kind of girls. Also, Domestic Corruption would be missed.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
^None of this makes any sense, because 'state' in the sense of the United States is a different word than 'state' in the sense of 'nation-state' or 'member states of the EEA'. So like, Ohio can't issue passports and Germany absolutely has laws that don't apply in France.

I see stupid people.
:WeSmart:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Last edited:

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
this game is great other than the necro, i prefer to keep them alive.
Sometimes you have to make a choice, in this game it is a case of use, if they are dead you can abuse them once, but keeping them alive lets you torment them to your hearts desire. I agree with your choice, but some will just love to see what he does to them after he has killed them.

Reactions: NightShades

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Sometimes you have to make a choice, in this game it is a case of use, if they are dead you can abuse them once, but keeping them alive lets you torment them to your hearts desire. I agree with your choice, but some will just love to see what he does to them after he has killed them.
once dead you wont have much choices or future opportunities , and the other option are not very nice either.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
After all the "romance" type games, It's good to play some fucked up, batshit crazy games likes this D:
I hope it's not gonna end up abadoned like HardLove, Forceur or Domestic Corruption.
Ha, I had the same thought, then i started playing and it's just not for me. Seems like people are enjoying it though, glad for that.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes