3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Maybe if you live in...oh wait, no country actually seriously targets people for that bullshit.
Whether or not they'd actually do anything is irrelevant. The dev is clear that they don't want to take that risk and doesn't seem particularly interested anyway. He's clearly not going to change his mind, so maybe stop pestering him about it.

breeper

May 26, 2019
Bug reports:

Line 321 in d5.rpy

scene d5_45 with dissolve

should be

scene d5_42 with dissolve

because cwdeath = 1

--------------------------------

Line 1667 in d5.rpy

scene d5_158 with dissolve

should be either d5_213 or d5_215

If Carola and Maya are still alive,

then Lines 701-710 in d5.rpy do not make sense. Maya has already been revealed in lines 1228-1237

Lines 701-710 in d5.rpy needs to be rewritten.

Other than that, great release @RSSINFRos !

Last edited:

xfam0us

Mar 23, 2018
forgive me for asking, but any news? last post was 27 september which he mentions that he is planning on releasing the update this month

Reactions: RSSINFRos

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
forgive me for asking, but any news? last post was 27 september which he mentions that he is planning on releasing the update this month
Ya, message from 2 days ago on Patreon :
RedStar Studios said:
Will be out soon, I'm working on the raptus scene for the update right now, after I finish the scene I will have to see if I missed renders, then check the images, test the update, and fix stuff I find erros

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I'm laughing a lot at the guy who thinks rape, murder, necrophilia, kidnapping, assaults and blackmail are ok, but who thinks it's crossing the line to put minors in the middle.

Well, i hope we have content with her daughter too.
Omg same. Fucked up and hot! But not straightforward sex yet. I wanna tease her Mother by corrupting her daughter while "babysitting"!

DoHiro

Nov 14, 2020
Man it's the first time I just need to write something on this page, and I must say I love your work, maybe it's crazy to say this but this game gives me chills. Please keep up the good work you earned one more partreon!

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I love the writting and the models in the game but damn the sex scene seriously lack something.
Its hard to point out what it is exactly, there is just no feeling.

The animations are not so good but I have seen games with only pictures that worked, I guess there should be longer scences with more pictures and different angles.
Also I think more feedback from the victim would help - more moaning, crying, etc.

Last a little thing that would help a long way, let the pictures shake for a second or two when MC hits / slaps someone. Imo that is a nice illusion of force and worked well in other games.

I still love this game since it is so dark but it could be even better onces the quality of the sex scences get improved. :)

Reactions: RSSINFRos

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Easter eggs really, usually easter eggs are a fun thing, but yes if you make the right choices and get the raptus they ALL end in a game over.

Reactions: Constant2343
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes