3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Raptus-EP5P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
"This game can present some bad attitudes and violent scenes, please if you don't like these kind of things don't download it!
As the developer I know these thing shouldn't happen in real life, I understand it's against human rights, but it's just a game!"

Who cares about that? Just don't get caught and you can pretty much do what you feel like in real life too. Humans and their silly rights = LOL.

Last edited:

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
A game where you make decisions but don't really do it because your decisions don't matter :KEK:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
A game where you make decisions but don't really do it because your decisions don't matter :KEK:
Right, except if you kill a character they don't come back into the story, and if you let them live they do, yep, because nothing else matters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um, yep another bug, if you do the raptus, and then kill her, and pick use her feet, her feet are moving as if she is doing it, even though she is dead.

Also, god yes I mean real top gear, the new stuff sucks, and grand tour has been meh.

Well fuck that was short, and again to quit when it is getting good, and still, no fun with Abby, come on dude, stop cock blocking.

Last edited:

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Could someone explain to me what exactly is meant by necrophilia?

Touching a dead person or more?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes