3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Too less content for this update, had so much more potential, and the grandma just likes the grandson for no reason, and everyone likes him for some reason which I have no clue? I get the mother and shrink, the rest have weird forced liking to MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
It would be a good idea to do some paranormal in the game Raptus, for example to make the voice of the spirit that communicates with the protagonist show physically. Let the voice turn into a beautiful angel or a beautiful demon depending on the good or bad actions of the player. That would be cool, a bit of rpg combat too would be nice. For example fights against thugs since the police don't work anymore in the world of raptus and neighborhoods where violence reigns. But all this can be in season 2 in 5 or 6 years like...

Jan 15, 2019
I'm really enjoying this game. I was liking hardlove at first also, looking forward to the remaster that may or may not be happening.

eddk

Dec 2, 2017
After the scene where Martha slaps Abby and Abby punches Martha, and you choose to get a blowjob from Martha, at least one of the images is out of order. You go from punching her while standing, to on your back getting a blowjob, back to standing and telling her to give you a blowjob.

Reactions: lmaodude12

deltami

Dec 19, 2017
I'm not gonna say that a remaster (more of a whole remake) of Hard Love has been in the works since months... BUT
Raptus shows many improvements since Hard Love. And I think Hard Love has even more potential since it is more relating than Raptus. Stick and carrot domestic abuse can be more profound than pure evil, but it required higher writing skill to shine. Look forward to see it again after this one brought to a successful close!

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
how much is the new content bring in
i would really love to update the game instead of just download the whole thing if it's not at least an hour worth of content rather wait for few patches and than go bam kill bunch of h0es punch them and enjoy for several hours
-tbh i couldn't wait i got it and it was nice but the content was somewut low hope to see more and more and more
and if any1 know a good game dat got CHAD MC who do as he please for love of god drop some names or send a priv8 pm keep in mind i already played hardlove

Last edited:

chupacubuceta

Aug 3, 2020
In both versions of Android, after the Renpy logo, the screen goes black with a piano sound playing in the background, and it doesn't go away, practically impossible to play.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Episode 5 Part 2
Size 212 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
I tried this game but there's something I don't get. In the developper notes, it says " Some major scenes may not be accessible due to the choices you've taken during the game ", but it's quite the opposite that happens. I am forced with all sex scenes.

I just played until the (first?) sex scene with the black girl Maya. Can we later chose who we want to fuck or is it always a succession of forced sex scenes?

Reactions: misterx2999
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes