3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hey RSSINFRos, now that pregnancy may be in this game, are you planning to add lactation along with it?

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Question: Did someone else have this error while using the skip system?
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/buttons/intro_quest_finish.jpg'.
I asking because it could very well my own fault. I'm playing a bit around with the games script files and the decompiler and i want to clear the possible source. (some testing)

Thanks in advance. :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
When your first wake up before caffeine and spend 2 minutes trying to make sense of she may be hold.

Yeah, the lighting does look good.

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
When your first wake up before caffeine and spend 2 minutes trying to make sense of she may be hold.

Yeah, the lighting does look good.
lmao I didn't notice, I mean she's hold though standing still af

Reactions: Havik79

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well, fuck. now I really want mc to fuck his mom up in front of this bitch.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
as much as I like Raptus, in my opinion HardLove has more potential, but it's also more difficult to write a story, it's not enough to be dominant there, you have to write the story well, like step by step, daughter becomes more obedient. You have to describe very well how it goes from a person who is shy to a person who is 100% submissive

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
as much as I like Raptus, in my opinion HardLove has more potential, but it's also more difficult to write a story, it's not enough to be dominant there, you have to write the story well, like step by step, daughter becomes more obedient. You have to describe very well how it goes from a person who is shy to a person who is 100% submissive
Yes true most of his games have potential, but harder to continue if you don't have any story to make it continue.

Reactions: misterx2999

Xbox360360

Dec 3, 2022
Love this game! I am a monthly supporter on patreon. Please stick with this game, it is so much better than Hard Love (although that was good too). I can't wait til the next update! I check for updates more than I should haha.

Jul 1, 2021
full penetration with female corpses, so far the corpses have been recently fresh. as in just killed
A beautiful woman is standing on a bridge, looking over the side and thinking about jumping off.
A homeless man walks up to her.
She sees the man coming and says, "Go away! There's nothing you can say to change my mind!"
He says, "Well if you're going to kill yourself anyway, why don't we have sex? At least I'll enjoy it."
"Absolutely not! You disgusting pig!", she replies.
The man turns and starts walking away.
"Is that all you're going to say? You're not going to try to convince me that life is worth living?
Where are you going?"
"I have to make it down to the bottom", he says. "If I hurry, you'll still be warm!". - unknown

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes