3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Love this AVN. At the pace I'm going in my playthrough I'm gonna have more rapes and murders on my bedpost than Ted Bundy. Though kinda silly and stupid that "every character in this AVN is 21". Is there an unintended backstory that for some unknown reason everyone in the world is now sterile and the last generation was born 21 years ago? I want my bodycount to include more lolis than John Wayne Gacy and Andrei Chikatilo put together, dammit!

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
They're talking about the player character, not the dev.
Meh either way I'm fine with it as long as it's not me getting raped and killed. Hell, as far as I'm concerned this would kick ass even more if it was based on true story about the dev's own real life hobbies when away from making a documentary about them.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck that was a tiny update, disappointing it ends just as it gets good, still so odd grandma is just magically ok with fucking her, our sister, not to mention what we are doing with our mum and now she knows we going to rape women.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Fuck that was a tiny update, disappointing it ends just as it gets good, still so odd grandma is just magically ok with fucking her, our sister, not to mention what we are doing with our mum and now she knows we going to rape women.
Haven't played the new update, but I got the impression from the last update that she might have the same condition as the MC.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Haven't played the new update, but I got the impression from the last update that she might have the same condition as the MC.
Yeah but then something she says in this update makes me think she doesn't.

DrXman

Apr 9, 2019
This game crosses into territories that are rarely explored. I think, this alone, is why I enjoy it. Oddly enough the good doctor going along so easily is odd to me. It feels like there should be a prequel or more history between the MC and the Dr. that explains this Harley and Joker dynamic. Turning her would be more exciting, but when I take a walk down this path further in the game, it didn't turn out like I expected. Its like she is fascinated by MC, but doesn't want to experience his demons first hand and the MC doesn't value or appreciate her willingness. Their relationship is professional fascination and courtesy which detracts from the MC behavior for me. I was glad the MC didn't involve Carla's daughter, but I felt the MC would have threatened colorful and details things he 'would' do if Carla didn't get in line. I really liked the green card swipe tho. The slave thing is superficial. He is pretty in-depth in public or in other peoples house, but when he has a captive audience in a dungeon its lesser content than the former.

These are the only items I can think of to improve upon. I also do some writing as a hobby and can say its good to power through until the end and then go back and edit.

All that to say, this is a gem, worth the playthrough. I think the Dev knows this as well as this is the longest he has gone on a game. He was looking for a groove and found it. I hope this Dev finds success and the motivation to continue such fiction.

I am looking for a deeper connection from the MC when he finds his mate. Be it Abigail or the Dr. or both. I will expect, demand there is much that can be explored and that we will see demons playing together. Both Abigail and the Dr. can be corrupted into being what the MC truly needs. May they be lost in his lust, the most glorious hell-scape the MC can devise.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I've been rather invested in this story, but even while saying that I do wish the DR route was more 'controlled' by the player, although she's already pretty devoted to the mc, I think it would have made it more enticing if it was the mc who converted her by his actions.

Although I think if we look at this from another viewpoint, we probably did convert her, not through actions directly but through 'hidden dialogue' like the conversations they had when he had his sessions, they most likely imprinted on her brain and she slowly became more excited by the mc and the power he holds over people, this alone is enough of an aphrodisiac for some women to go full 'adoration mode' on someone. Keep the story going and don't change the mc at all unless you plan on making him even more of an evil person

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020
I've seen renders from this game, they're good (quality). But........ when I see renders with MC hitting his own mother... and content with the MC family... Why does this game exist? I love M/S games. And when I saw the renders where the MC hits his own mother... I get mad. Piece of shit.
Wow. Thank you so much for that phenomenal piece of written artistry. Did you know super heroes aren't real? Just because you see them flying around in video games and movies, doesn't mean people can actually fly. Just thought I'd warn you since you can't seem to separate reality from fantasy.

There are many wonderful vanilla games on this site. I'm sure you'll have a blast playing through them. Also a million vanilla incest stories since that seems to be more your speed. Long story short, no one cares about your opinion here.

Reactions: kolisz

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's either you piss on them, or you watch them, pretty sure there is (well yet) no pissing on the MC, would kind of defeat the purpose given you are literally a rapist.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes