3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Raptus [Ep.6 Part 1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 277mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
It's either you piss on them, or you watch them, pretty sure there is (well yet) no pissing on the MC, would kind of defeat the purpose given you are literally a rapist.
Ah I see. Thank you for giving me a better idea why. well I kinda like the waching pretty girls pee content (dont know why I find it fun? evidence im a degenerate I guess), but also like peeing on them in the context a dog marks its territory. Tho jizzing on them is kinda the same effect.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ah I see. Thank you for giving me a better idea why. well I kinda like the waching pretty girls pee content (dont know why I find it fun? evidence im a degenerate I guess), but also like peeing on them in the context a dog marks its territory. Tho jizzing on them is kinda the same effect.
Yeah no worries, but the whole girls pissing on us wouldn't work giving your purely dom, although I suppose maybe one of the girls you are close to could still work, but not really.
You do get to make girls piss, and piss on them, and watch them piss.

Reactions: Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So After being introduced to Mary. Did the MC forget he had a gun ? oh snap, brain explosion moment. If he can cap Mr Collis, he can cap this guy too.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
There's no need for one. At the start you're asked to set MC's relationship with the characters or keep the standard landlady/tenant,etc.
I started the game ALREADY saying that the woman is a landlady and I am her tenant without giving me an option to introduce any relationships.

ChopTheHead

Sep 15, 2021
This is probably the most fucked up game I have ever seen on f95. It really is a breath of fresh air after all the vanillas. Anyone know what other game similar to this?
Blackheart Hotel is the one I'd recommend. It's a bit rough around the edges, especially the earlier content, but it really makes up for it. More story driven than something like this though.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep.6 Part 1
Size 224 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Weebi

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What's the point of "raptus" if all options lead to game over and you can only progress if you don't do it?

Makes no sense.
There is a thing people do call fun silly things that make no sense.
Players got warned about this at the very beginning of the game.
1672129599405.png

I think the idea is to see how depraved the MC can actually become, but there will almost always be severe consequences. Remember that Helen (Ms. Stones) told the MC he was "dangerous for everybody, even yourself". She doesn't care, but she does point that out. Activating Raptus is not only more depraved, but also where he brings severe danger upon himself.
Pushing people too hard will eventually have very major consequences (like having the boyfriend of Mary — the Grandma's neighbor — beat the MC to death). I think the point is this: the MC is screwed up and will do a lot of depraved things, but he has to maintain control of himself (i.e., not allow the more extreme voice inside his head to rule his actions). I think that's the point of Raptus. It may not be what everyone would like to see from the story, but again, the dev did warn the player that these usually will result in game-overs.

Besides, it's not like you can't see the Raptus scenes; just save when you see it and then reload to do something else so you can continue. If you enjoy those scenes, saving at each one allows you to reload and watch them again later on. But continuing on without Raptus lets you have more of those scenes show up in time. It does funnel the MC down walking a specific tightrope path, but the content is still accessible if you save enough.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Please update the Mac version.
Try searching these forums, I do not know how, but I know there is something if you have and old mac version, you can download the win version and use that, I think you just copy the game folder from win to mac, but I am NOT sure, so go search the forums there will be an answer somewhere.

Reactions: TankH04

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can't believe a whole update to only fuck a grandma two times, what a joke
The updates are generally relatively small, but they are regular. So this is consistent with how this game has always been.
she is not even hot
If you're going to try to make a point, you should be factually accurate. She is hot . . . you just don't have good taste. :p

Just kidding. But ofc everyone has different tastes, so while I disagree with you (I find her very attractive) I would never argue against your opinion. Either way, you shouldn't have to wait too long for the next update.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes