3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
RIGHT.......
Because a shrink letting a rapist out so she can use him to get revenge and rape a young woman and her mum, and then help him kidnap and rape women and keep 2 of them in her own basement made a lot of fucking sense. facepalm-crowd.gif

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just my opinion, so feel free to tell me I'm wrong... :p

It's a strange game. The story starts off really well, but gets pretty unbelievable pretty quickly. As of now, most of the people in the MC's life knows what he is and what he's doing, and they're happy to play along. Makes very little sense. Gotta really suspend disbelief on this one, especially with the sister and grandma -- the kidnapped mom in the basement responds pretty ridiculously as well. This really isn't all that different from most VNs, but this one being very dark seems to really screw with the story for me more than something with mind control or magic or whatever. There's really zero fear of acting on his impulses as long as it's not Raptus.
RIGHT.......
Because a shrink letting a rapist out so she can use him to get revenge and rape a young woman and her mum, and then help him kidnap and rape women and keep 2 of them in her own basement made a lot of fucking sense. View attachment 2302015
Yeah, I feel like this has been a fairly ridiculous premise from the start. I don't mean that in a way to diss the quality of story progression, just that it's incredibly unrealistic. And sometimes that's actually the point of a story: to experience as best as you can a reality outside of reality, to follow the adventures, misfortunes, triumphs, misdeeds, etc., of someone else.

And what's more, while it ended badly for him, a man in modern times owning his own island where he enslaves a bunch of young girls for sex seems pretty impossible to pull off, yet someone did for decades. IJS.

Nov 7, 2017

It's a strange game. The story starts off really well, but gets pretty unbelievable pretty quickly. As of now, most of the people in the MC's life knows what he is and what he's doing, and they're happy to play along. Makes very little sense. Gotta really suspend disbelief on this one, especially with the sister and grandma -- the kidnapped mom in the basement responds pretty ridiculously as well. This really isn't all that different from most VNs, but this one being very dark seems to really screw with the story for me more than something with mind control or magic or whatever. There's really zero fear of acting on his impulses as long as it's not Raptus.
Yeah, I feel like this has been a fairly ridiculous premise from the start. I don't mean that in a way to diss the quality of story progression, just that it's incredibly unrealistic. And sometimes that's actually the point of a story: to experience as best as you can a reality outside of reality, to follow the adventures, misfortunes, triumphs, misdeeds, etc., of someone else.

And what's more, while it ended badly for him, a man in modern times owning his own island where he enslaves a bunch of young girls for sex seems pretty impossible to pull off, yet someone did for decades. IJS.
Yeah it's incredibly unrealistic and doesn't make sense to make a game where he enslaves a bunch of girls, women for sex. That's exactly why I like this game! Lol. I find it very boring to make a game that's so realistic where you have no freedom of doing whatever you want and without any consequences but you're only limited what you can or can not do. That's why I'm making my own game where you can do whatever you want. I just find other games here where you just romance characters and where you're always the good guy are quite boring or not as fun to me while I enjoy some of them.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah it's incredibly unrealistic and doesn't make sense to make a game where he enslaves a bunch of girls, women for sex. That's exactly why I like this game! Lol. I find it very boring to make a game that's so realistic where you have no freedom of doing whatever you want and without any consequences but you're only limited what you can or can not do. That's why I'm making my own game where you can do whatever you want. I just find other games here where you just romance characters and where you're always the good guy are quite boring or not as fun to me while I enjoy some of them.
The way you phrase that implies I think making the game is what doesn't make sense. To be clear, what goes on in the game is unrealistic. And I enjoy playing the game as well. I don't care that it's a scenario that probably would never happen. My whole point was that Deathstrike2 claimed the game started off pretty good but got unrealistic (implying it was fairly realistic at the beginning). I disagree and think it's been unrealistic the entire time. I have absolutely zero issues with that, but I do think it's been consistently so throughout.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
The way you phrase that implies I think making the game is what doesn't make sense. To be clear, what goes on in the game is unrealistic. And I enjoy playing the game as well. I don't care that it's a scenario that probably would never happen. My whole point was that Deathstrike2 claimed the game started off pretty good but got unrealistic (implying it was fairly realistic at the beginning). I disagree and think it's been unrealistic the entire time. I have absolutely zero issues with that, but I do think it's been consistently so throughout.
Whoops, maybe I wasn't clear on what I was saying. I said the story starts off good -- not realistic, just good. MC is the only insane one and he's being used by the doctor. I can put up with the MC being insane -- that makes sense. He was locked up for 7 years for a reason. What makes no sense to me and where I think the story goes off the rails is when his sister is completely psychotic for no reason and just fine with him keeping slaves to rape in the basement. Then it gets worse when grandma acts like a sex starved maniac who is also perfectly fine with slaves and raping. The doctor suddenly acting nuts and keeping slaves to rape for herself just shows how goofy the story gets as it continues along.

I'm not looking for ultra-realism, but this story seems like it is being made up as it goes, rather than having been fleshed out at the beginning and following a narrative. Again, just my opinion, so take it for what it's worth.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I think its trying to play the grandma off as that type who sees her granchilds doing nothing wrong. And being pretty old, you can really blame a grandma showing signs of forgetfulness. As we couldnt get Mary without a bad ending, me hoping granny will throw her under the bus for us. This time MC needs to use his gun and not forget about it, if the BF confronts again. He already shot dead one person, whats another going to matter as this point.

But im not really into fucking grandmas either without age regression TFs . But to each of their own tho.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Whoops, maybe I wasn't clear on what I was saying. I said the story starts off good -- not realistic, just good. MC is the only insane one and he's being used by the doctor. I can put up with the MC being insane -- that makes sense. He was locked up for 7 years for a reason. What makes no sense to me and where I think the story goes off the rails is when his sister is completely psychotic for no reason and just fine with him keeping slaves to rape in the basement. Then it gets worse when grandma acts like a sex starved maniac who is also perfectly fine with slaves and raping. The doctor suddenly acting nuts and keeping slaves to rape for herself just shows how goofy the story gets as it continues along.

I'm not looking for ultra-realism, but this story seems like it is being made up as it goes, rather than having been fleshed out at the beginning and following a narrative. Again, just my opinion, so take it for what it's worth.
No worries, although I still see it differently. If one child has serious psychological issues, why couldn't the second one? We already see how messed up the mom is, and her dad was himself severely screwed up. I think that entire family is broken, each person's negative energy influencing the others in a constant feedback loop.

The grandmother is fairly surprising, but I tend to agree somewhat with Nobles about that: her grandchild can do no wrong. You might be surprised with what some people IRL put up with even when they know someone they love is totally evil and dangerous. We also don't know a lot about her, although given Martha's disposition, I can imagine the grandmother being pretty submissive herself, something amplified when passed down to her daughter. If you then take a sub personality who's starved for affection from a man in her life and combine it with a love-you-no-matter-what view of things, and I can easily see her accepting practically everything he does.

But that's just how I look at it. As a reader / player, our only job is to willing suspend disbelief. How far we choose to or are able to suspend that varies from person to person, ofc. So far, I continue suspending and accepting; we'll see if that changes later for me.

Roter

May 27, 2020
Its something new but the story will be better if there will be female protagonists and she do everything to escape from sick saddist. She gain hes trust and then put a knife in hes back. More Tarantino story like or even like David Lynch movies. Just Think about it :cool:
nuh uh

Reactions: Your Mommy

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
I can echo the sentiments behind this comment. The game mentions real-life things like Spain and the lockdown in passing, but the LIs that are "on the MC's side" declare allegiances quickly and unwaveringly. It's like the majority of the MC's family are time-travelers from a radical free-love future transported to a semi-fictional world with current-era morals. I think removing all mentions of real life would, ironically, make the story much more believable.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I hate how abusive the MC is to his mother. I can somewhat get over the rest of the depravity but being so mean to his mom is rough.
bitch deserved it....

:HideThePain:
I obviously don't condone harsh treatment of anyone in reality, but while maybe rough this is pretty realistic. For all the complaints I've seen in this thread about things in the game being nothing like reality, there is absolutely some major realism in showing how the behaviors of the father get passed to the children. It's a very common thing unfortunately, so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Margaret clearly has no control over her daughter anyway, so why would it make sense that she can control her son? We also learn at the very beginning that all of the years of therapy have done practically nothing to help the MC. He's not remorseful, he's tempted (and gives in, if you let him) to acting evilly all the time, and without the medication his inner demon again surfaces to push him to doing bad things. I'm really not sure why you would think he wouldn't mistreat her. I think the only reason he generally is much nicer to his sister and grandmother (and his therapist) is because they accept his actions and even encourage them. If they would object like she does, they probably would get their own abuses as well.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
I obviously don't condone harsh treatment of anyone in reality, but while maybe rough this is pretty realistic. For all the complaints I've seen in this thread about things in the game being nothing like reality, there is absolutely some major realism in showing how the behaviors of the father get passed to the children. It's a very common thing unfortunately, so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Margaret clearly has no control over her daughter anyway, so why would it make sense that she can control her son? We also learn at the very beginning that all of the years of therapy have done practically nothing to help the MC. He's not remorseful, he's tempted (and gives in, if you let him) to acting evilly all the time, and without the medication his inner demon again surfaces to push him to doing bad things. I'm really not sure why you would think he wouldn't mistreat her. I think the only reason he generally is much nicer to his sister and grandmother (and his therapist) is because they accept his actions and even encourage them. If they would object like she does, they probably would get their own abuses as well.
Text book psychopathy

weezal

Jul 5, 2022

yeah it makes sense but it’s just sad to me.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes