3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
Is there anything I can do to improve performance? Every time I move to another text, it somewhat freezes...

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Is there anything I can do to improve performance? Every time I move to another text, it somewhat freezes...
Either you have the game installed to a hard drive that's been fragmented to hell and back, or you're playing on a massively underpowered system. If it's on an HDD then you could try defragging it, but that's about it. SSDs don't really have issues with fragmentation. The only other thing, short of a hardware upgrade, would be to make sure you're not running anything else in the background.

Reactions: Grelk and N0nsens3

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
Either you have the game installed to a hard drive that's been fragmented to hell and back, or you're playing on a massively underpowered system. If it's on an HDD then you could try defragging it, but that's about it. SSDs don't really have issues with fragmentation. The only other thing, short of a hardware upgrade, would be to make sure you're not running anything else in the background.
It's on SSD. It happened twice on this game just after I used the skip feature. But it ain't much of a problem, I just needed to restart the game

Enrage

Jan 9, 2020
Well... I downloaded the new update and it felt like not much. I can see, you have to make diffrent renders for pregnant/non pregnant versions but still it was a rather short update. In conclusion I would encourage you to put your "part 1" and following updates for an episode into an full update, that's living up to the word update.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Well... I downloaded the new update and it felt like not much. I can see, you have to make diffrent renders for pregnant/non pregnant versions but still it was a rather short update. In conclusion I would encourage you to put your "part 1" and following updates for an episode into an full update, that's living up to the word update.
living up *to your definition* of the word "update". dev didn't owe you shit bud

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Donjoe81

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1675519880459.png
Raptus (Ep6 - Part 2 - v1.1)

ATTENTION:

- Some major scenes may not be accessible due to the choices you've taken during the game!

- You may have to reinstall the android version, try to install the update,
if it doesn't work then try to uninstall the older version and replace it with the new one!

- Let me know if you find any bug

THE GAME HAS SOME BUGS WITH THE SKIP SYSTEM,
PLEASE USE WITH CAUTION AND USE THE BACK BUTTON IF NEEDED

Please report any bug here

I do expect a lot of bugs and spelling mistakes,
please report them so I can make a patch to fix them!

Thanks for your time, feel free to contact me for everything you need,
I look forward to read feedbacks and suggestions!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Links (Mediafire):

- PC (Windows and Linux):

- MacOS:

- Android:

Compressed (1.6GB to 315MB):

- PC (Windows and Linux):

- MacOS:

-Android:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Awww fuck, so turning pregnant on is not getting a chick pregnant, but if the girl we rape is pregnant or not?.

Reactions: IPsycho
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes