3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
It is about time to get the "guests" breeding, and let us see where this lawyer lives, she needs taken "care" of in the playroom. Granny seems to be just as warped, so maybe there will be more content with her.

Reactions: Grelk

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
In newest update, if you turn pregnancy on, the pregnant girl at the park is visibly pregnant but then in a few of the text screens of the bathroom, she loses the baby bump.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Man this game needs a gallery, how about a phone with a little " activity log "
I'd much prefer a Gallery option on the main game menu instead. I have no idea of RSSInfros' skill level with coding generally (and especially Python / Ren'Py) but unless a developer is really competent in programming, something like a phone tends to become very buggy very quickly. Rather than mess with that, I think a basic Gallery screen would be better, accessible as I suggested above, with left and right navigation arrows after a screen gets filled with available scenes.

EvasionYT

Jan 6, 2021
I'd much prefer a Gallery option on the main game menu instead. I have no idea of RSSInfros' skill level with coding generally (and especially Python / Ren'Py) but unless a developer is really competent in programming, something like a phone tends to become very buggy very quickly. Rather than mess with that, I think a basic Gallery screen would be better, accessible as I suggested above, with left and right navigation arrows after a screen gets filled with available scenes.
A gallery system in renpy is easy. I can make it in 5 minutes. The dev doesn't do the UI stuff tho, they just render and use basic dialogue code

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
This game literally hits every single one of my kinks, I can't believe I somehow didn't find this earlier. The scene were they tied up the mom, just perfect, the MC being a piece of shit? perfect, being able to be as scumy as I want to? perfect, dominating the mother? perfect.

I'll be joining the patreon asap, hoping for some more bondage scenes with the mother in the future :)

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
last update was like 20minof content this update was like 10 min. next update will blink and be finish.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A gallery system in renpy is easy. I can make it in 5 minutes. The dev doesn't do the UI stuff tho, they just render and use basic dialogue code
So they should do something simple like that, then. My point is making a phone specifically for a Gallery — when I see those get super buggy in game after game — seems like a bad idea unless the developer is skilled at programming. (If it didn't take skill, everyone would do a phone and there wouldn't be bugs all the time.)

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I loved the update even though it was short but please don't add the baby-killing scenes where they will ban it on this site.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
I loved the update even though it was short but please don't add the baby-killing scenes where they will ban it on this site.
I only saw pics from that choice in this forum and i´m also not a fan of it, but that´s just my opinion.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
SO this update was super short. Yeah, you and your sis get to rape some rando in a dirty bathroom, but that's just it. You fuck her, deal with her (kill or don't) then it's over.

RSSINFRos Also for me the Prego kept switching from pregs to not then back to pregs. super distracting.

At least if you're on the Killer path, you get to have your sister murder an unborn baby and then shoot the girl, so she's a killer now I guess ...

Honestly could have waited for more content ...

Yeah I´m a bit disappointed by this update. Not sure how many parts this episode will have, but it didn´t have much that I would consider that important and part 2 being just one scene added in like 2 months? is not much. Not a fan of that choice imo and I would remove the choice before the game gets removed from sites. If it was necessary to add a kill choice I would’ve rather stuck to the gun option and not whatever that scene was.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Issue: Martha and Abby's titles require string.capitalize()'ing.
Issue: It's hard to determine whether a character is thinking, or speak aloud.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes