3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Damn, that was dark. Guess we've finally found my limit guys hahah.

Still, eh good to have variety in VN stories, many are direly too vanilla. This.. isn't one of them.

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Me: this game sounds interesting

*two minutes in*

"You raped..."

Me: nah. I'm out. Violence, gore, death and destruction is meh to me. But rape is a whole other level
Hmm, I wish they had tags infront of users of the site to give them idea of the content. Wait...

Reactions: FFTW

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
tbf corruption and graphic violence are extremely vague, same as sexual harassment. though necrophilia(+graphic violence) should warn people 100%. also should add urination, mc was showering girls left and right for couple of updates now

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
I realy like the Sister in this Game. Does someone know more Games with this Model or other Games with Girls with small Tits?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
And you are a second example, aren't you?

Yes, I know, me too... And it can go on again and again like this talking about nothing useful :p
See, I'd already admitted I fucked up by not reading properly, specifically here

I didn't spot anything about rape in there, but I'll have to look more carefully at the threads next time
But this being the internet and all, people can't resist keeping the argument going or answering needlessly anyway. So fuck it, why not reply in kind if I'm gonna keep getting notified anyway?

Reactions: IPsycho
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes