3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
I'm surprised. Usually I like huge tits but my favorite girl in this game was your bitch sister. While we wait for the next update, are there any other games you guys could recommend with someone that looks or behaves like her in it? I was fond of how, while initially antagonistic, she remains so towards others but becomes more playful with you

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
it would be cool if its used to humiliate the ones in the basement and some of his slave while the mother watch
Well, as GetOutOfMyLab says, some of us don't want to see that in particular. If it's optional, that's great, because then folks like you who want that can see it and those like me who don't can just choose differently.

nahito

Aug 13, 2020
hey guys this is my discord link for people who wants to talk about fetishes that aren't open to the public and may disgust some people, if you want to be open and want to know other people with the same fetish or is as weird and kinky as you are then you are welcome to join. just remember to be polite in the community and not to tlk trash about other peeps fetish
Thank you

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
It might be nice if our hero moved to a farm, he could start up his own dairy business, there are other things he could do there too, as we know he has a knack of going haywire, could put that to some use. Just a thought

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
To Dark For My taste The Mc Is Simple SICK FUCKER WHO NEED SOMEONE TO KILL HIM THE WORLD DOESN'T NEED MOR EVIL
and His Lucky To have SICKO BITCH OF Dr. TO HELP HIM DO WHAT HIS INNER DEMON TELL HIM
I got to the Black Girl Then I Just Hate it All First him Slap his own mother To much of SHitY Guy
So yeah This Game Is Dark and you Play as That Not Hero Not perverted person Not Even Bad Guy
More like the Devil himself as I said TO Dark For My Taste
Sex with Dead Really WTF
Doesn't Matter if she Get Turn on WTF Dry Enter Anyway Hurt Her Doesn't Matter WTF
I always Liked The game where you make women submist without Playing the Devil Role To do so and that Gif
and he takes what He Want Really =_= This SICKO FUCKER and that Gif 252.gif
Something I hoped to see in this one :giggle:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
To Dark For My taste The Mc Is Simple SICK FUCKER WHO NEED SOMEONE TO KILL HIM THE WORLD DOESN'T NEED MOR EVIL
and His Lucky To have SICKO BITCH OF Dr. TO HELP HIM DO WHAT HIS INNER DEMON TELL HIM
I got to the Black Girl Then I Just Hate it All First him Slap his own mother To much of SHitY Guy
So yeah This Game Is Dark and you Play as That Not Hero Not perverted person Not Even Bad Guy
More like the Devil himself as I said TO Dark For My Taste
Sex with Dead Really WTF
Doesn't Matter if she Get Turn on WTF Dry Enter Anyway Hurt Her Doesn't Matter WTF
I always Liked The game where you make women submist without Playing the Devil Role To do so and that Gif
and he takes what He Want Really =_= This SICKO FUCKER and that Gif View attachment 2435060
Something I hoped to see in this one :giggle:
Perhaps you failed to read the warnings about this before downloading:
Overview:
A young boy has been locked for several years in a mental health facility because of his illness and the crimes he committed as a kid, finally free to return to his past life he can't wait to fulfill his desires and let out all the anger and hate he built up in these years.
Note:
This game can present some bad attitudes and violent scenes, please if you don't like these kind of things don't download it!
As the developer I know these thing shouldn't happen in real life, I understand it's against human rights, but it's just a game!

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I'm very surprised ntr is in the planned tags because in the game there is an ON/OFF option that is referred as "cuckolding" which I thought it was going to be the MC breaking into a house and raping a woman in front of their SO or something along those lines. (netori)
How could the extremely violent/psycopath/murderer/rapist/necrophiliac MC ever get cucked? Is the cuckolding/Ntr option for netori? or what? Or is the mc actually going to get cucked? is it going to be like a bad end or something?

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Perhaps you failed to read the warnings about this before downloading:
I only saw that A young boy has been locked for several years in a mental health facility because of his illness and the crimes he committed as a kid, finally free to return to his past life he can't wait to fulfill his desires and let out all the anger and hate he built up in these years. didn't open the Note I said I will give it a go I tought I might Find something Like Incubus City it's dark to but It least There is Submission to pleasure Idea in it Not someone who go Do sex with The dead but as I said It's not for My taste tooo Dark I would prefer to play the one Who Will kill this guy that would be Much Better :D

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I only saw that A young boy has been locked for several years in a mental health facility because of his illness and the crimes he committed as a kid, finally free to return to his past life he can't wait to fulfill his desires and let out all the anger and hate he built up in these years. didn't open the Note I said I will give it a go I tought I might Find something Like Incubus City it's dark to but It least There is Submission to pleasure Idea in it Not someone who go Do sex with The dead but as I said It's not for My taste tooo Dark I would prefer to play the one Who Will kill this guy that would be Much Better :D
You made a mistake, OK, but you don't have to moan about the contents of the game if they are not to your liking, constructive criticism is alright, but you went off the deep end.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The point is that you did have ample warning. Whether you read notes or not is completely your choice. But the warnings were there and have been from the beginning of this thread.
You made a mistake, OK, but you don't have to moan about the contents of the game if they are not to your liking, constructive criticism is alright, but you went off the deep end.
Just a smidge.
Just a Little Bit.gif

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes