3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
The new update is just the pregnant (or not) woman in the bathroom or do I just need a fresh save?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep.6 Part 2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 256 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my Android port

Reactions: IPsycho and Thy4nd

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
RSSINFRos I don't know if it is intended (or fixed) but in d6 script file you have this option to visit bimbo whore (dead or alive) locked beside the choice of fucking granma in the pussy
That sounds interesting, Bimbo, is that the mother of that girl he raped? Granny and pussy hmm! Now when was the next update due?

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
That sounds interesting, Bimbo, is that the mother of that girl he raped? Granny and pussy hmm! Now when was the next update due?
I believe bimbo is Jessica's mom (Ass-Slut)
Talking of bimbos, I may have some side project coming out about this topic in the next months or even earlies, I've been working on it for the last two months and the version I'll publish will be a "POC", a proof of concept to see how my supporters react to it, based on that I will decide to continue the project on the side or to let it die.

Also I've already done I'd say 25% of Episode 7 Part 1, I've been working so much since the last update, like an average of 13/14 hours a day, haven't turned off my computer in like 3 weeks lol. I hope this year I'll be able to buy a 4090 because I have more scenes than time to render and it's becoming a problem (also two side projects + re-renders to prepare for the final version of Raptus which should have all the renders redone to balance lights and quality.)

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I believe bimbo is Jessica's mom (Ass-Slut)
Talking of bimbos, I may have some side project coming out about this topic in the next months or even earlies, I've been working on it for the last two months and the version I'll publish will be a "POC", a proof of concept to see how my supporters react to it, based on that I will decide to continue the project on the side or to let it die.

Also I've already done I'd say 25% of Episode 7 Part 1, I've been working so much since the last update, like an average of 13/14 hours a day, haven't turned off my computer in like 3 weeks lol. I hope this year I'll be able to buy a 4090 because I have more scenes than time to render and it's becoming a problem (also two side projects + re-renders to prepare for the final version of Raptus which should have all the renders redone to balance lights and quality.)
There is a new Bimbo game out called "Bimbo Virus", not my thing really, just the mixture of our Hero and his devilish thoughts would make it more interesting

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
There is a new Bimbo game out called "Bimbo Virus", not my thing really, just the mixture of our Hero and his devilish thoughts would make it more interesting
My side game will probably not be as violent as what I do, that's because I didn't write the story and I'm not ready to take a full story and modify it. That's why I want to make a test version to have feedback about it, beacuse I'm expecting people to have mixed feelings about it.

Reactions: Hadgar

guywillington15

Jul 30, 2020
Just out of interest how many episodes do you envision raptus being? It's the best adult game I've played in years, I don't want it to end haha

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xbox360360

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Just out of interest how many episodes do you envision raptus being? It's the best adult game I've played in years, I don't want it to end haha
Don't really know, I'm trying to get it to at least 15 Episodes, but it could change depending on differenct factors. I will complete it though, that's already a big step considering my previous projects

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Don't really know, I'm trying to get it to at least 15 Episodes, but it could change depending on differenct factors. I will complete it though, that's already a big step considering my previous projects
Just out of curiosity, did our Hero's mum have any siblings? Another avenue?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A gallery system in renpy is easy. I can make it in 5 minutes. The dev doesn't do the UI stuff tho, they just render and use basic dialogue code
Maybe you should reach out to the dev, then, and offer to make a gallery for them. I still really don't think the game needs one since you can create a save before every scene you want to replay. And I don't think extra renders or something is what the game needs; just keep it on the story and progress how things develop. But I'm pretty agnostic about that stuff. I likely won't bother with it if it's done, but if it will make others happy, I guess they/you could add it.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, I just finished this update. Um, wut? Is the MC's Raptus short-circuiting or something? Not sure I really got that very last part. LOL.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes