3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Now we have a duo it might be time to get them doing some really devilish stuff, torture etc. I wonder if it turns into a 3some, Gran is rather weird too.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I can't get it , Even it's a game , How you rape a mother , Kill/Kidnap her while her 7yo kid watching.

And later , MC Not giving a fuck about the kid , saying to let her die from hunger .
This as you said is a fictitious story, a very distorted view of morality and immoral behavior. None the less fiction, if you can't stomach the game delete it and stop moaning.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I can't get it , Even it's a game , How you rape a mother , Kill/Kidnap her while her 7yo kid watching.

And later , MC Not giving a fuck about the kid , saying to let her die from hunger .
not all people have the same morals, and as IPsycho said

This as you said is a fictitious story
and there are more demented stories and media produced in movies and TV show, and it's your choice to consume the media

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!!! AWESOME!!!! The pregnant scene with the sister and the prego woman was fantastic. I creamed in my panties. TWICE!!!! Continue with this excellent story/game. This is not me in real life, but it's a fuckin' out-of-body experience to delve into a realm you would never enter. I agree with the other guys, allow us to name Granny and the MC should start seeing bellies growing on mom and sis, maybe even Granny, she keeps herself in mint condition, so why not? Take the MC and sis (Bonnie & Clyde) much deeper down the rabbit hole, much deeper, please. Maybe, slowly start turning mom and granny just as perverted. It's a family affair. I'm sucking on my soiled panties as I type, I need the nutrients, I'm weak. Let's see more gruesome beatings too.

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!!! AWESOME!!!! The pregnant scene with the sister and the prego woman was fantastic. I creamed in my panties. TWICE!!!! Continue with this excellent story/game. This is not me in real life, but it's a fuckin' out-of-body experience to delve into a realm you would never enter. I agree with the other guys, allow us to name Granny and the MC should start seeing bellies growing on mom and sis, maybe even Granny, she keeps herself in mint condition, so why not? Take the MC and sis (Bonnie & Clyde) much deeper down the rabbit hole, much deeper, please. Maybe, slowly start turning mom and granny just as perverted. It's a family affair. I'm sucking on my soiled panties as I type, I need the nutrients, I'm weak. Let's see more gruesome beatings too.
I also wish to see all the girls pregnant, even the ones locked down and the doc, I dont think granny can, but we can see a little miracle

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I loved that almost everyone has a Raptus button now, but MC seems to be traditional with his methods, I would love some "Unorthodox" methods, the preg girl was a nice beginning

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I also wish to see all the girls pregnant, even the ones locked down and the doc, I dont think granny can, but we can see a little miracle
Right you are, forgetmaster. Let's knock them all up. As I said, normally a woman that can be called "granny", shouldn't be able to conceive. But, this is the dev's world, and if "He" decrees that granny can get knocked up then who are we mere mortals to argue? As I said, this granny is the hottest granny I've seen around and she's still in good enough shape to knock out a few rugrats. Miracles, come from the dev, it's his world.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes