3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Um, did you read the game's description?
"he can't wait to fulfill his desires and let out all the anger and hate he built up in these years"​

I'm not the developer, but no, I don't think you'll ever have an option to be nonviolent in this game.
I meant disable. :cry: :cry: :cry:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
SO this update was super short. Yeah, you and your sis get to rape some rando in a dirty bathroom, but that's just it. You fuck her, deal with her (kill or don't) then it's over.

RSSINFRos Also for me the Prego kept switching from pregs to not then back to pregs. super distracting.

At least if you're on the Killer path, you get to have your sister murder an unborn baby and then shoot the girl, so she's a killer now I guess ...

Honestly could have waited for more content ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i don't guess our MC will ever get to fuck his sister .. she wants to ,, but the MC hasn't fucked her yet .. no sense but hey i'm not the one making this game ... love it so far .. just what i commented about bugs the hell outta me ... i mean damn sis wants MC's dick why not give it to her ... but nooooo .... :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Dev. come one that part in this game doesn't make sense unless they fuck ... so why leave it in game o_O
other than that love the game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i don't guess our MC will ever get to fuck his sister .. she wants to ,, but the MC hasn't fucked her yet .. no sense but hey i'm not the one making this game ... love it so far .. just what i commented about bugs the hell outta me ... i mean damn sis wants MC's dick why not give it to her ... but nooooo .... :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Dev. come one that part in this game doesn't make sense unless they fuck ... so why leave it in game o_O
other than that love the game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I don't remember; did the dev specifically say they will never bang? If not, I'd assume that's coming in the future, but just not yet. Maybe she's one of the favorites and so the dev is dangling that over our heads like a juicy mutton chop. :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I don't remember; did the dev specifically say they will never bang? If not, I'd assume that's coming in the future, but just not yet. Maybe she's one of the favorites and so the dev is dangling that over our heads like a juicy mutton chop. :LOL:
probably ...

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes