3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
loved the update and content in it, but the only thing which made me sick was the abortion thingy, sure I'm not exactly the right person to criticize anyone or fetish, but that was not good to put in any game, like how the game called bully aborted and kept white babies in a flash, and only had black babies.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
OK, it was short and sweet, the dungeon is built, we need more toys, but I reckon they are stashed away for the next update, that idea with the milking machine still sounds good, that mother has some real big udders. I wonder what we are going to get in the next update?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It feels like this story has fallen off the tracks and has been reduced to just random ridiculous over the top violent acts based on pole results by patreons...aside from the fat milf and the MC's mother, after capture the victims are basically forgotten. One of the first "conquests" daughter was just completely forgotten, and it's the MC's kid too...you'd think that would be a whole story line on its own, corrupting the child that showing love is by giving out pain, or just use the kid as a way to have the mother give up her married sister...something...but nothing. I keep expecting something of substance to happen, but it's just violence for the sake of violence...plus I'm guessing in this world the dev created things like DNA, fingerprints, and evidence don't exist.

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
nice update.... is there a way to chance this "landlady" thing ?? no rename mod or something like this ??

BUG REPORT: I found a BUG... the 3 pictures in the "Light on" scene are dark.... its (d7_41_00+d7_41_01+d7_41_02)
the pictures have the "l" for the light but the game use the dark one....

Last edited:
Reactions: RSSINFRos

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
loved the update and content in it, but the only thing which made me sick was the abortion thingy, sure I'm not exactly the right person to criticize anyone or fetish, but that was not good to put in any game, like how the game called bully aborted and kept white babies in a flash, and only had black babies.
It's a good thing he gave a choice

Reactions: Xbox360360

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I want more diverse girls in this game man, hoping to see Asian, Indian, Blacks, European Blondies, and of all ages, I think Granny has a thick black friend that MC needs to "visit"
It's not like there isn't already a black chick in the game.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So as a first time player, the main thing sticking with me is that our sister is even more fucked than we are and I absolutely love it. And I hope this game doesn't get abandoned like the other two games by this studio that I'm currently seeing down in the "similar threads" box.

Reactions: Grelk
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes