3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well that was short, both the quality and quantity have dropped off in this game, updates are like 5 minutes max, last update the rape scene went from pregnant to not to pregnant again, this time lights on then off then on again, and then the dogs cock shrinks in size soon as she touches it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm sorry for the bug, as soon as I'll pass this flu I'll fix the error, both for images switching to light on/off when they shouldn't and the error that takes you to the main menu
I'm sure you mean to include that as well, but just as a reminder: the pregnancy appearance had some renders that revert back to non-pregnant as well. IDK if you already fixed that with this latest release, but it was happening in the previous release (i.e., with Ep6Pt2 obviously).

Reactions: RSSINFRos

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Is it possible to change the mom's name in the game? I started with land lady and would like to change it to Mom.

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I'm no longer ill with the flu, the new computer is running smooth for now.
I started working today on the new update, it will be slow, I'm in burnout so ideas are slower than the usual, also I have some issues with the police I have to sort and it's a lot of stress (no, the game has nothing to do with this, something of mine has been stolen.).
Hope the new hardware will give a push to my work!

Xbox360360

Dec 3, 2022
I'm no longer ill with the flu, the new computer is running smooth for now.
I started working today on the new update, it will be slow, I'm in burnout so ideas are slower than the usual, also I have some issues with the police I have to sort and it's a lot of stress (no, the game has nothing to do with this, something of mine has been stolen.).
Hope the new hardware will give a push to my work!
Good luck with everything!
Hope everything works out and settles down for you! Definitely can't wait to see the next update!

Reactions: RSSINFRos

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep 7 Part 1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 269 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
There's no ntr tag but there's an option to turn on cuckhold. So is it Netorare (the MC being cucked - another dude fucking the gals) or is it netori (the MC fucking other's gals)?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There's no ntr tag but there's an option to turn on cuckhold. So is it Netorare (the MC being cucked - another dude fucking the gals) or is it netori (the MC fucking other's gals)?
From this post, it sounds like it's netorare. It would be optional and chosen at the very beginning of the game (in the final evaluation questions that Ms. Stones gives the MC). AFAIK it hasn't happened in the game yet (thus the absence of the tag).

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes