RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
RSSINFRos ,

I sincerely hope that your problems with the police have been resolved,
and from my own experience i know how it feels when the ideas don't come,
so feel free to take your time,never get rushed by anything,
because this wonderful game is always worth waiting for !! :) :)
The police did their job and I got compensated so I'm happy about that!

The new update will have a part different than the usual, that's the thing that held me up at the start of the month, I have basically completed most of the update today, I want to add some raptus scenes and some stuff here and there and that will be the main focus of this week!

Yeah burnout is a mean bastard, I'm expecting in the next months to have even more but it's important for me, due to my past abandoned games, to remind everyone that Raptus is active and that in one way or another it will be completed!

The thing I'll have to figure out is if the next project will be similiar or if I will try something else lol

Thanks for your words, mate!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Also, do y'all think that I should add a raptus mode or equivalent for my next projects? I like the idea of a rapus mode, very much so, but I would have it as I have now, a full ending.

When I first thought of the raptus mode I considered to have user use it and continue with the story but I came to realize it's just a way to complicate everything so I'll be honest and fair and tell that 99% my players will never see a raptus mode scene and then continue with the story instead of having to go back and continue.

Hope this makes sense!

PS/OT
That new game developer tag is neat!

Xbox360360

Dec 3, 2022
Also, do y'all think that I should add a raptus mode or equivalent for my next projects? I like the idea of a rapus mode, very much so, but I would have it as I have now, a full ending.

When I first thought of the raptus mode I considered to have user use it and continue with the story but I came to realize it's just a way to complicate everything so I'll be honest and fair and tell that 99% my players will never see a raptus mode scene and then continue with the story instead of having to go back and continue.

Hope this makes sense!

PS/OT
I think whatever decision you make would be great. The only thing I would like to see is more of like a free roam where you can go out and "play" and maybe even bring some back to the basement or Miss stones.

As far as the burnout I completely agree that it can be a big problem. I really hope this game is far from finished because I love it way too much. I know that you talked before about trying to get to at least 15 episodes so I hope that's still the goal.
As far as when it comes time for the next project it would be amazing to keep a very similar theme going a different storyline.

Keep up the amazing work I checked this page for updates daily, as well as the patreon page!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RSSINFRos

x_man

Dec 18, 2017

Hope this makes sense!

PS/OT
raptus mode would be awesome
idk about the rest but even in my replaying the game i keep using raptus and go back it's actually pretty hot and the idea of dat mc goes crazy with a snap of fingers is pretty hot i actually can't wait even to save up when i see dat red glowing button called raptus like i be i start over but i wanna see dat

fckallthezs

Mar 18, 2020

Hope this makes sense!

PS/OT
I feel like in maybe other games with a different setting it would make more sense to do it this way but personally I think a 'Raptus mode' that means game over in a game where the MC is an actual rapist makes no sense. I wish there were just more moments like the first encounter in the game, that set the setting for the game and with all due respect it didn't get all the way better but just fluctuated from very good ideas to bad ideas and so on. Although this is of course my personal opinion and you probably have a different idea of how the story should develop, therefore the way I see things might just complicate the easiest way to develop the story/game.

I wish I was as gifted to create such games tho, I would honestly go full on psycho on them :ROFLMAO:

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I'm a bit drunk so i'm also a bit emotional, hust a kind reminder to y'all i'm so gratefull to everyone, the update is a couple steps from release and i'm happy i can play some civ6 this week after the release.

Man the support i've received is crazy, you guys bought me a 7950x and a 4080 i'm so grateful thanks a lot

please tomorrow someone remidn me of this mesdsage so i can delete cuz drunk lmao

also playing insexual awakening rewally love the style, if the dev ever reads this just know i respect uyor work and you did an amazing product

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm a bit drunk so i'm also a bit emotional, hust a kind reminder to y'all i'm so gratefull to everyone, the update is a couple steps from release and i'm happy i can play some civ6 this week after the release.

Man the support i've received is crazy, you guys bought me a 7950x and a 4080 i'm so grateful thanks a lot

please tomorrow someone remidn me of this mesdsage so i can delete cuz drunk lmao

also playing insexual awakening rewally love the style, if the dev ever reads this just know i respect uyor work and you did an amazing product
I'm drunk, too. Cheers.

Roter

May 27, 2020

Insexual Awakening is pretty good, 2D games are making a come back. Also, you're welcome!!!! You deserve it for making a great game!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Update open to download for Master and Predator pledges!

or

Ep.7 Part 2 V1.0 changelog:

- Bug fixing
- Story continued
- Updated Patreon list
- A new Raptus scene
- 53 new animations
- 550 new images

Last edited:

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018

or

- Bug fixing
- Story continued
- Updated Patreon list
- A new Raptus scene
- 53 new animations
- 550 new images
Update open to download for the Stalker pledge!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018

or

- Bug fixing
- Story continued
- Updated Patreon list
- A new Raptus scene
- 53 new animations
- 550 new images
Update open to download for the Creep pledge!

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes