3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Update open to download for Master and Predator pledges!

or

Ep.7 Part 2 V1.0 changelog:

- Bug fixing
- Story continued
- Updated Patreon list
- A new Raptus scene
- 53 new animations
- 550 new images
Update is public to download! Have fun!

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I am always happy on the day updates for Raptus drops, I only look forward for a handful games new updates and this one is near the top

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
This is still dragging a little (though at least there's no sign of Grandma). The only reason the sister should keep resisting us is because she wants us to force her. That's the only development I can see being worthwhile for her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You are a rapist, no choice about it, that is the whole plot.
Raptus moments lets you do some extra rape scenes, like with your sister, but they always end in game over as well.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You are a rapist, no choice about it, that is the whole plot.
Raptus moments lets you do some extra rape scenes, like with your sister, but they always end in game over as well.
This. The point of the game is the MC is an extremely disturbed individual who refuses to abandon his urges (violent, sexual, whatever). The idea with his Raptus is there's the voice inside his head almost constantly urging him to become even more extreme. If he listens to the voice too often, he inevitably self-destructs (gets killed or whatever, depending on the situation). He cannot (or will not) change his base desires and so still will do despicable things. But if he has no self-control whatsoever, he will bring about his own downfall.

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
If you make a choice (no violence) ..what changes in the game? :unsure:.only interested in incest.only interested in incest. that is, sex with women is not forced

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes