3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
So, since he didn't answer and im having the same mistake could you help me too ? i will attach my save if you have time cause i don't know to use the method you sugested :(
Here, replace your save file with this. If it doesn't work let me know, I'll be here for the next 30 minutes, thanks!

Reactions: Selbstmord

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Its great to see a developer has described the game,, I am not a fan of playing as Psychopath so I will not down load it.

Thank you for the warning !!! (
This game can present some bad attitudes and violent scenes, please if you don't like these kind of things don't download it!
As the developer I know these thing shouldn't happen in real life, I understand it's against human rights, but it's just a game!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If you play the game and, having that shot suggests you do, MC is full heands on deck with someone
way more inticing and his personal wonderbabe when he sees this girl.
That over there is your content, pretty girl getting you excited, but you have ta be true to your path,
keep to your wonder babes at home and you will avoid a game over. This is only a mild game over bait.
Wait till you knock on some door and some gorgeous sweetie accepts you into her home and small talk.
Free advice: keep your inner voice, you know ... inside and start acting like a normal adult. Right now!
Guys, any content with this girl ?
View attachment 2589211
N o , you are already head over heels devoted and determined to follow through with the babe you are with
when you wonder the aisles in that corner shop, your evil voice cannot make or nudge you astray, no way.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Great game and I like when You can choose not the be violent but dominant. Many fantastic girls both young and old. The updates are frequent but a bit to short IMO.
What disturbs me is the choice I did in the beginning. Watersport Female pee on Male. Not a single scene whit such content.
Some scenes with Girl pee on girl or Male pee on girl, but nevert the other way around......why did I made that choice????

Reactions: Donjoe81

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Sorry this game is way to fuc**d up i got through 20 mins, i thought it would be more like choice based but the choices are limited to being sick or sick basically its sick, beating and raping women and choosing to kill them and have sex with their dead body afterwards.

This is not a game at all this is some sick stuff anyone who thinks this way even to put it on a script and make renders of it really needs to seek some professional help.

This is just a warning because if anyone gets off on this also needs to seek professional help.

A look at the tags, reviews, Dev notes and preview pics would’ve saved you time.
Not sure why some people act so surprised.

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020
One of the reasons I love this game so much is because of how much it riles people up. Even though it goes to some extremes, this game is a stand out. Tired of seeing a million father died incest games and loli crap. The haters are the type of people who turn the blood and gore option off in their video games.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes