3.90 star(s) 94 Votes
Aug 7, 2016
Very good game, extreme but good, the only thing I really don't like is the fact that there is a fairly large inconsistency, somewhere in the middle of the story, abby suddenly lost her pubic hair, without any explanation in the story, similarly with nipple piercings, as if half the game was done by one person then took over another hope this will be corrected. I also miss abby's different ways of development, currently there is only one in which she is excited by what her brother does and she obeys him but is not submissive like her mother and it should also be possible to humiliate her and not just cooperate

Reactions: SomeoneX22

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
You got Loli in your banner man, and all of this is fantasy you know, by your logic every GTA player should be jailed
Man, if those high school at youngest girls count as loli for you, don't go venturing too far outside this site.

One of the reasons I love this game so much is because of how much it riles people up. Even though it goes to some extremes, this game is a stand out. Tired of seeing a million father died incest games and loli crap. The haters are the type of people who turn the blood and gore option off in their video games.
Eh, it's just juvenile and tiring. I guess it works for teens, but the "rape everyone and kill everything" in me died out at about 17. The pics of the random girl and the sister are hot, so I played the game, had a laugh, decided to comment once. It's definitely lame if someone comes back again and again about how this game is ruining his/her life, but don't knock me for not playing shit designed for preteen boys, man. "Father died" is definitely overplayed, though.

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
1 thing i still don't understand... Why the good stuff ALWAYS lead to a game Over ?
why not just make it look like hallucination or daydream instead ? or better, stop hinding behind the "political correctness" & let the player actually play instead of being kick in the balls each time we clic on the RAPTUS button...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
Will there be a split path were the MC will also corrupt Jessica and make her just like Abby ?OR will you every introduce a yandere girl that is crazy for the MC from the get go so much so that she will capture her own mother and sister for the MC?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nadekai and Grelk

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
This is great stuff, nice to be a true bad guy for once, and love the evil sis, nice touch. Like the face slapping and mom humiliation. Public BR scene was wild, need to ruin more lives and open that clinic. lol Wish there were more VNs like this. Keep up the good work. Now I just need to find one about Vikings, so I can pillage and enslave hot women from other lands.

Reactions: forgetmaster

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
Will there be a split path were the MC will also corrupt Jessica and make her just like Abby ?OR will you every introduce a yandere girl that is crazy for the MC from the get go so much so that she will capture her own mother and sister for the MC?
I like where your head is at. make it all so.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xicor

HamSlapper

Jun 28, 2017
I hope part 3 is coming soon. His sister is killing me. I want to see him fuck and creampie her. The mom is heading twords either being totally submissive to him, or she's going to kill him. Those are the only 2 options I see for her.... That or the main character and the sister kill... Or rape and kill her together. ‍♂ All I know is I am ready to see the main character nutting balls deep in his sister's pussy. That girl is too sexy and too perfect for him. I think they need to end up being together as a couple in the end and both fucking their completely submissive mother.

Reactions: Nadekai
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes