3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Will there be a split path were the MC will also corrupt Jessica and make her just like Abby ?OR will you every introduce a yandere girl that is crazy for the MC from the get go so much so that she will capture her own mother and sister for the MC?
That will be interesting

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
This is great stuff, nice to be a true bad guy for once, and love the evil sis, nice touch. Like the face slapping and mom humiliation. Public BR scene was wild, need to ruin more lives and open that clinic. lol Wish there were more VNs like this. Keep up the good work. Now I just need to find one about Vikings, so I can pillage and enslave hot women from other lands.
let me know when you find that, till then there is Blackheart games if you haven't already tried

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I hope part 3 is coming soon. His sister is killing me. I want to see him fuck and creampie her. The mom is heading twords either being totally submissive to him, or she's going to kill him. Those are the only 2 options I see for her.... That or the main character and the sister kill... Or rape and kill her together. ‍♂ All I know is I am ready to see the main character nutting balls deep in his sister's pussy. That girl is too sexy and too perfect for him. I think they need to end up being together as a couple in the end and both fucking their completely submissive mother.
if you like this storyline you made, you MUST try Blackheart games, you will thank me

alex.pace

May 3, 2023
I think the game is great but last update lacked in graphic quality.
Cum dripping is much worse than in the past, please fix it.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes