3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Holy crap... Thank you for the suggestion. Just finished the game. Wow! What a mind fuck. The sex scenes were good... But honestly the story was pretty amazing too. Like, if you cleaned it up a bit and took out some of the rape, I could honestly see this as a movie or series... I mean, it needs a little work. But shit... This game was great. Anymore suggestions like Blackheart Hotel I would really appreciate it... I can't wait for Blackheart Resort now. Damn, the suspense of waiting to see how it goes from there is killing me
There are other games by the same dev, check out Secrets of and PA , there are few overlapping characters, I think there was another game of theirs too but it has been removed from the site.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'm going to be honest and say that I'm quite confused by the definition of NTR, anyway for me it would be "letting other males have their way with mc's harem" so with his consent and more as a cuckholding thing, watching or partecipating.

But the most important thing, the only one that really matter is: Most fetishes, included NTR/Cuck are optional, if you didn't select it at the start of the game then you'll be all right.

Btw. For me lesbian action are not considered cuck or ntr, it would make sense to include them but I just don't feel like considering it as such at this time.
I notice you keep on saying cuckholding both in the forum and in the game.
It is spelled cuckolding. There is no H in the middle.

Also. the in game fetish list is unclear.
It should clarify if Cuckolding means "MC being cuckolded" or "MC makes another man into a cuckold"

What do you mean by female masochism? I know what the words mean, but it seems a bit off considering the MC is male. Do you mean MC beats females? Do you mean masochistic sluts ask the MC to humiliate them? what?

"WaterSports (Male to Female)" should be (Male on Female).
Likewise for the other fetishes who specify genders.
they all use the word "to" where it should say "on"

Reactions: koplak1d and STATE_

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hello, anyone have a save file not too soon before or after the raptus mode on the young girl who came in to ask some sugar to make a carrot cake? I saved during the raptus mode and i have to restart from the beginining because his boyfriend killed me lol.
You should be able to go back with the mouse wheel or the back button, right?

Crackcocaine

Jun 25, 2020
The only way I see this game ending is with a reveal that the mc is just imagining all of this shit, ngl. Or maybe it's a multiple chapter kind of story with different characters you play as? Can we kill of this character and get someone who isn't the type of person to unironically talk about how we all live in a society? There's no way you make characters this stupid. Story doesn't make any sense and has no real direction and the main character is the type of dude to think a game like "hatred" is cool and badass. He's just....too cringy and edgy. I can't stand his goofy ass, lol. Outside of certain moments, he just seems like a pussy that picks on much weaker women and only ever confronts another dude when he's hiding behind a gun or knife. He's not even that big or tall, he's a scrawny twig yet everyone seems terrified of him. No scars or anything that would give off the rough appearance that he's someone to be afraid of or that he's been through some shit, yet everyone starts shitting themselves whenever he enters a room. Isn't this game supposed to be brutal and dark? Not cringe and full of edge?

Then there's the fact that the game wants to portray this guy as some "manly" sociopathic monster that does and takes whatever he wants......But at the same time they make him a skinny bitch boy that has to take orders from and "respects" the therapist and even lets his sister talk back/shit to him? Am I missing something? I get that this is a game for edgy teens with a power fantasy but at the same time.......At least make it make sense? Give it a dark and serious tone like you claim to be giving? Lol, everything just seems so out of place. You gotta keep the same energy. They go on and on about how the crime rate is high and how cops are doing nothing yet....the only criminal I've seen so far is the mc. I was honestly expecting to be put into a more rough city and have situations where dudes would run up on you and try to steal your shit or something. Maybe have other people do some fucked up shit? Instead you just seem like some dude stuck in a city full of big and nice houses where majority of the population is mentally ill/weak women.

I'm scrolling through the comments and seeing some people say that this shit is dark and fucked up yet......This is some of the weakest and dumbest shit I've ever seen. Some of y'all need better taste, lol. The art is fine I guess but the story is absolutely goofy.

Edit: Also, are the raptus endings supposed to be the more realistic/logical endings or something? Because in Martha's/Abby's raptus ending, their personalities pull an INSTANT 180 and suddenly they're reacting like how a normal human being would react. But before that point, the dude has arguably done worse shit yet they're completely fine with it (Let's not forget that they're not idiots. They also know what kind of person he is.) Speaking of which, why did he "have to leave the house" in that ending when the game has been constantly reminding you that the cops won't do shit? What changed so much in the raptus ending that he suddenly picks up and leaves them be? Kinda feel like the raptus endings should be reworked/cut from the final game because they're clearly just half assed endings that make no sense.

Edit 2: Yup, I was right. The only other dude with even a hint of aggression is the guy that beats the mc so bad that he gives him brain damage. So much for the mc being such a "man". Further proves my point that the mc is just a pussy that picks on women to make himself feel tough.

Last edited:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
There better be an ending where the mc gets bodied or caps himself, that's the only reason why I'm staying, lol. Either that or everyone dies, idc as long as HE dies. I can't stand his goofy ass, he's just....too cringy and edgy. Outside of certain moments, he just seems like a pussy that picks on much weaker women and only ever confronts another dude when he's hiding behind a gun or knife. He's not even that big or tall, he's a scrawny twig yet everyone seems terrified of him.

Edit: Also, are the raptus endings supposed to be the more realistic/logical endings or something? Because in Martha's/Abby's raptus ending, their personalities pull an INSTANT 180 and suddenly they're reacting like how a normal human being would react. But before that point, the dude has arguably done worse shit yet they're completely fine with it (Let's not forget that they're not idiots. They also know what kind of person he is.) Speaking of which, why did he "have to leave the house" in that ending when the game has been constantly reminding you that the cops won't do shit? What changed so much in the raptus ending that he suddenly picks up and leaves them be? Kinda feel like the raptus endings should be reworked/cut from the final game because they're clearly just half assed endings that make no sense.

Then there's the fact that the game wants to portray this guy as some "manly" sociopathic monster that does and takes whatever he wants......But at the same time they make him a skinny bitch boy that has to take orders from and "respects" the therapist and even lets his sister talk back/shit to him? Am I missing something? I get that this is a game for edgy teens with a power fantasy but at the same time.......At least make it make sesne? Lol, everything just seems so out of place. You gotta keep the same energy. They go on about how the crime rate is high and how cops are doing nothing yet....the only criminal I've seen so far is the mc. I was honestly expecting to be put into a more rough city and have situations where dudes would run up on you and try to steal your shit or something. Instead you just seem like some dude stuck in a city full of big and nice houses where majority of the population is mentally ill/weak women.

I'm scrolling through the comments and seeing some people say that this shit is dark and fucked up yet......This is some of the weakest and dumbest shit I've ever seen. Some of y'all need better taste, lol.

Edit 2: Yup, I was right. The only other dude with even a hint of aggression is the guy that beats the mc so bad that he gives him brain damage. So much for the mc being such a "man". Further proves my point that the mc is just a pussy that picks on women to make himself feel tough.
If you dislike the game, why even play it? :HideThePain:

Crackcocaine

Jun 25, 2020
If you dislike the game, why even play it? :HideThePain:
It's not the game that I dislike, the art's really good. It's just the goofy protagonist and the bipolar story that I don't like. Although, I still don't get everyone is so seemingly shook about it in the comments. The game's not even that graphic or gruesome, lol.

lamatmz

May 14, 2022
It's not the game that I dislike, the art's really good. It's just the goofy protagonist and the bipolar story that I don't like. Although, I still don't get everyone is so seemingly shook about it in the comments. The game's not even that graphic or gruesome, lol.
Well, it seems like you've unlocked the secret achievement for complaining about a game while still playing it. Congratulations!

Luka 210

Dec 18, 2021
Hey, I have a question, why if I choose that the girl is not pregnant later I get "ERROR" and it sends me to the main menu, but if I activate the pregnancy can I play without problems?

your game is very good!

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes