3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
From this post, it sounds like it's netorare. It would be optional and chosen at the very beginning of the game (in the final evaluation questions that Ms. Stones gives the MC). AFAIK it hasn't happened in the game yet (thus the absence of the tag).
In either the latest update or just before, you can have a dog or its owner fuck around with the bitches locked up in the basement.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
In either the latest update or just before, you can have a dog or its owner fuck around with the bitches locked up in the basement.
Isn't it just the dog, though? I didn't do any of that myself, but the warning indicated bestiality. I don't remember an NTR warning. (Although, if the dog does sexual things with them, does that count as NTR since it's not the MC? o_O)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Isn't it just the dog, though? I didn't do any of that myself, but the warning indicated bestiality. I don't remember an NTR warning. (Although, if the dog does sexual things with them, does that count as NTR since it's not the MC? o_O)
There was some fuckery based on previous choices that unlocks the choices for the dog's owner to have some fun (with the daughter, I believe).

I don't consider this at all to be NTR because the MC clearly does not give a single fuck about anyone.

Reactions: x_man and blarg0192

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
Why is there a toggle for everything but granny content? Would really like to have an option to opt out from that, otherwise nice game.

Reactions: Temujin1312

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why is there a toggle for everything but granny content? Would really like to have an option to opt out from that, otherwise nice game.
I mean, technically there isn't a toggle for everything. For instance, there's no toggle to avoid mother content. There's no toggle to avoid office secretary content. I do get what you're saying, though.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes