3.90 star(s) 94 Votes
May 1, 2021
Did you remove killing the girl in the alley in the beginning....thought that was there before

Nevermind I see what happened

Last edited:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
This is one of the best fuck up games on this site granny is my new fave now looking forward to the next update dev

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
new computer so I started a new save but can't get pass the fetish list scene at very beginning? anyone else?

edit: solved. I used the regular link. Compressed link download was buggy for me.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
It bugs me that MC told his sister he would tell her what happened at that woman's house but you never do and I hate that you have to be an asshole to Martha, at the start you can be decently nice to her but then suddenly you just can't, is that something for a future update or is that just how its supposed to be? I want to be able to pick who I'm evil towards

Reactions: Crese1967895

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
It bugs me that MC told his sister he would tell her what happened at that woman's house but you never do and I hate that you have to be an asshole to Martha, at the start you can be decently nice to her but then suddenly you just can't, is that something for a future update or is that just how its supposed to be? I want to be able to pick who I'm evil towards
Error of mine, I guess I planned to add the scene but then removed it from lack of time, I started the dev of the last update almost 2 months ago and restarted after I moved back to my home county. The game has plenty of errors and I will try to have a final version of the whole game with all the fixes, remade scenes (they do lack passion ngl) and added choices!

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes