3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Tentaculat

Jun 26, 2021
When Abby offers to give you a footjob or blowjob, if you pick the footjob option the scene starts but then it switches to blowjob. Abby's feet are amazing so I really hope this gets fixed

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Loved this update, It's a disappointment that Redstar is not racist, or the script would be better:BootyTime:.
there must an option to piss on the slave girl after climax. This and the race update content would make it so much better.
and now that there is a race factor, it would be great to add more diversity in the game, Blondes, Asians, Indians , Muslim. They all need some love.:LUL:

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Still no sex with the mom or sister. For a dude with no morals whatsoever he seems to have a silly line in the sand he wont cross.

Reactions: Team Thanos

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Damn I forgot how ugly Carolina is...but dat ass! :BootyTime:
Abby really needs to be getting pounded on a regular basis.
It could be cool to add Ms Stones to the slave harem :devilish:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Damn I forgot how ugly Carolina is...but dat ass! :BootyTime:
Abby really needs to be getting pounded on a regular basis.
It could be cool to add Ms Stones to the slave harem :devilish:
Probably later on, but I suspect she might be antagonist in the end or something, but who knows.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Probably later on, but I suspect she might be antagonist in the end or something, but who knows.
yeap, in the end this was all a simulation she was running on MC to show he can never be released back into society.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes