3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
Whenever I try to boot this game up I get a pop up saying PC at risk. Anyone else with this problem?

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Similar things have happened to me, but when I am downloading a game and it is solved by disabling the anti-virus
DON'T DO THAT!

Check the zip on the site, and then set an exception for that. Don't turn off the anti-virus.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luka 210

Luka 210

Dec 18, 2021
DON'T DO THAT!

Check the zip on the site, and then set an exception for that. Don't turn off the anti-virus.
Ohh bro, thank you very much for the however, Windows antivirus often does not allow download files.
I'll keep it in mind, thanks

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Post from my :

August news!
Hey! Big news about the upcoming Update!

I'm thrilled to share some fantastic news about my upcoming update!
I've been hard at work on two significant aspects, and I can't wait to introduce you to the some new additions!

Say hello to a new character, Liao!

1.png

She plays a important role in the upcoming updates, and I'm truly excited for all of you to get to know her better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reimagined grandma!

2.png

Based on the great feedback I've received, I've taken the step to completely redesign the grandma.
While I've maintained a mature appearance for consistency's sake, I believe the new version just looks way better.
You'll still encounter the old model in previous images, but starting from this update, her new model will take centre stage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enhanced environment details!

I've poured some effort and time into enhancing the environment, some rooms are receiving more details such as the landscaping around the house with the addition of trees and various props.

Behind the scenes:

Twice a year, I move between two different countries, some of you already know this but it's good to remind that this endeavour will somewhat disrupt my work temporarily due to the unavailability of my computer and the inevitable week of flu that accompanies my air travel.

As September approaches, I'll be away for a week or two, prompting me to expedite this update's release.
This particular episode might even be split into three parts, if necessary.
Currently, I've made substantial progress on part two, approximately 70% is already written and rendered.
However, I'm considering prioritizing Raptus scenes and potentially moving the content to a part three or incorporating it into the next episode part one.

Transparency is important to me, and I want to let you know that I've utilized ChatGPT to help me with this message.

Thank you for your ongoing support, and stay tuned for this new update!

To support me you can donate via
and !

Dragon68549

Sep 2, 2022
Think the new grandma would work much better as a flashback image like about the time the MC was a baby(1-3yo). Even with wrinkles does not carry the grandma vibe. Makes me think of when they went from Rosemary Harris to Marisa Tomei in the spiderman movies.

Reactions: hawk784563

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Could it be because of the detail level of the render? View attachment 2849485
Does she look older in a close up?
I liked the new model, and I would think it would be a nice new character, like a great aunt or aunt of the protagonist. But to be honest, I don't think she passes as a grandmother, she seems to be the same age as the protagonist's mother in this image.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes