3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Xbox360360

Dec 3, 2022
Won't free mod be sandbox? that will spoil the game and he is already reducing his content and slowing down the story and giving 150 images for each update and it may keep decreasing, dunno the future of this game is looking like.
Sure, it's smaller updates than I would like as well. Trust me, I would like much larger ones as well. From what I understand the smaller updates are to keep interest in the game while he focuses on the free mode aspect which should hopefully add a lot more content and choices.

I personally can't wait for the update to free mode which allows us to chose what we would like to do in the game at any given moment.

Reactions: Eudaldigo

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I personally can't wait for the update to free mode which allows us to chose what we would like to do in the game at any given moment.
It will still force you to follow the story by doing "You can't do this till you've done this", "You need to go here first". So its just adding pointless sections and gameplay which means less content of what we acctually want. This is why the current way the game is done as a visual novel is perfect for this game.

Adding sandbox/freeroam to an already established visual novel is how alot of games lose support and die, yet still some developers insist on doing it resulting in a game that is 95% clicking aimlessly, 4% Story and 1% of actual content.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not against having a small free roam piece, where after a section of VN-style story is done, you return home and can choose to do things with any of the girls. Once you've had your fill, you can click to continue the story. What I am against, though, is having to free roam to grind/find story events and/or sex scenes.

I'm also against delaying sister sex even further. Hopefully, new characters are not introduced and we can just focus on those we have now. Just my $0.02.

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Because that's what I feel I should do, and if it doesn't go as well as I hope then I'll take that as a learning experience. I'd rather try to scale and fail than wonder "what if" without ever having an answer, also I'm trying to build the new Raptus around the choice of having both a sandbox mode and one where is linear even though the latter will still be different from the way it works today.
Well, that's a terrible idea. There are already hardly any games here that have a reason to justify them having sandbox gameplay, I can't think of any way sandbox gameplay would improve this game, in contrast to all the different ways it will make it worse.

If you want my suggestion, which I'm sure you don't, finish the game that you started, the game that people decided they wanted to play, instead of morphing a game that already has an audience into something different than what got them interested in the first place, and alienating the majority of your players.

Edit: words be hard

Last edited:

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
LOL, just loaded this up today for the first time. I usually skip anything tagged VN as most of them are basically a comic book with variable quality writing. CYOA with paths that ignore or focus on certain characters is my preference for VNs.

But damn, the intro scene with the doc, I find that so disturbingly possible right now... Thanks for the future nightmares I will now have about the healthcare system completely collapsing and letting violent mental patients loose without their meds. Awesome! It's like Dead Space meets Grey's Anatomy!

iSynx

Apr 10, 2023
So, I might be dumb. I've tried seemingly every option, and mashed around the screen to see if there is a hidden option -- nothing. What do I do to progress lol? I keep getting game over'd
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hectorinn

Nov 5, 2023
I know that this is just to comment on the game, but could you tell me what other games there are on this theme (with all the content-tags).

se que aqui nomas es para comentar acerca del juego,pero podrian decirme que otros juegos hay de esta temática (con todos los tags-contenido).

Jun 25, 2021
I hope there's a choice to skip the free roam modes and play it like a straight forward VN. Out of the hundred's of VNs I've played, there are maybe only a handful of VNs that have managed to implement an enjoyable free roam/ sandbox mode. In most VNs, its just frustrating and boring.

Well, that's a terrible idea. There are already hardly any games here that have a reason to justify them having sandbox gameplay, I can't think of any way sandbox gameplay would improve this game, in contrast to all the different ways it will make it worse.

If you want my suggestion, which I'm sure you don't, finish the game that you started, the game that people decided they wanted to play, instead of morphing a game that already has an audience into something different than what got them interested in the first place, and alienating the majority of your players.

Edit: words be hard
Yup. The free roam mode will make an interesting game just tedious.

Aug 9, 2018
Out of curiosity, does the relationship with the mother ever soften up? I reaaaaally do not like that whole dynamic, I was hoping for a "bad men love their mommas" kinda thing but its just awful to read through, and not in a sexy way, but I'm enjoying the rest of the game a lot.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes