3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Ep.9 Part 4 V1.0 is out!

Update open to download for Master and Predator pledges!

PLEASE CONSIDER THAT THIS IS THE SMALLEST UPDATE TO DATE!

Changelog:

- 139 New images
- 9 New animations
- 1 New Raptus scene
- Story continued
- Updated supporters list
5 months for 140 renders is bad, I mean this game has lots of potential why waste it, even the slowest dev's don't take this long to give out bigger updates when they have IRL problems or big projects for their work.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Can we possibly get a Scene/Reply gallery?
And if possible in the gallery can you create a category type thing where you can select
All
No NTR-B
NTR-B only
The B standing for beasty content so I guess lump NTR gallery scenes with the beastie stuff too and the All options just shows all available scenes unlocked or not unlocked.

Hundell

Jan 30, 2018
5 months for 140 renders is bad, I mean this game has lots of potential why waste it, even the slowest dev's don't take this long to give out bigger updates when they have IRL problems or big projects for their work.
Buddy (sets copium to 11) I'm still waiting for the next Ecchi Sensei update. Nothing makes me sadder than wasted potential of an amazing game, luckily the develloper posted a newsletter about 2-ish weeks ago stating " The big update is progressing well, although it’s a massive amount of work due to the numerous renders being remade, new renders being added, and story fixes being implemented. " Now I am not the biggest glazer in the universe but I like to give people a chance. If im not mistaken the last update was about 2.5months ago and lets say the average render count per month is 300-500 (idk im not a developer nor have I ever rendered anything but i see a bunch of projects have render counts in those ranges per month.) I HOPE the dev has a bunch of renders done already for the "big update" but to hold people over and to show that hes actually still working on the game and not just promising an update SOON.tm and just milking his supporters like some others... hes putting out these little updates while hes working. The problem with this is that these little updates take away renders for the "big" update, if you made 1000 renders and have to relese 140 of them then the "big" update is now 860 renders. Sorry if this came across as mean, English is my second language and I find it hard to express simple ideas in short form, and like you, I am dissapointed in the brevity of the recent updates but remain hopeful for the future of the game. :)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I have to say that after only playing for about 10 minutes I noticed the dialogue is awful. It's full of spelling and grammar errors. I could be wrong, but I feel like English is not the devs native language. Who talks about the alcohol content in wine as degrees? I have a feeling the dialogue is going to be awful throughout the entire game and should be completely redone. Not sure how much of the Engrish I can take at this point.

• Angry
Reactions: Sir Anal

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I have to say that after only playing for about 10 minutes I noticed the dialogue is awful. It's full of spelling and grammar errors. I could be wrong, but I feel like English is not the devs native language. Who talks about the alcohol content in wine as degrees? I have a feeling the dialogue is going to be awful throughout the entire game and should be completely redone. Not sure how much of the Engrish I can take at this point.
I'm not surprised you don't know, but higher society uses the term "degrees" when discussing the alcohol content of wine all the time. It's the latest rage amongst the wine-drinking genteel community - of which I am a part of, unlike yourself. 1723334039408.png

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok w.t.f is going on with this vn ... its going completely crazy ... you can never raptus in this game ... and when you do its either game over or a restart where you chose to raptus ...
it is starting to get on my nerves ... and i don't like that ... its like peat and repeat o_O:rolleyes::eek:

(y)(y)

JectsM

Jun 16, 2017
Totally agree with your observation.... Seems to be common with most of the creators anymore.... I guess that's the dream. less work more cash... I'm still waiting for them to continue HardLove like they said they were going to about a year ago.....

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes