3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
You made a mistake, OK, but you don't have to moan about the contents of the game if they are not to your liking, constructive criticism is alright, but you went off the deep end.
What Deep End ??? Dude The Guy Is SICK TRULY SICK I mean Come on What are you saying ??? you okay to live with someone like this next door to you ???

nahito

Aug 13, 2020
What Deep End ??? Dude The Guy Is SICK TRULY SICK I mean Come on What are you saying ??? you okay to live with someone like this next door to you ???
Bro this aint real life purely fictional u read the notes and seen the genre u should've already known what was going to happen based on that fact alone no need to give ur opinion if u like it or not, its made for people to enjoy it so if its not for u, u shouldn't have played it

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Bro this aint real life purely fictional u read the notes and seen the genre u should've already known what was going to happen based on that fact alone no need to give ur opinion if u like it or not, its made for people to enjoy it so if its not for u, u shouldn't have played it
I didn't Read The notes as I said If I did I wouldn't Download it anyway I mean also as I said It's not to my taste {TOO DARK}

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
but you read the genre right
I didn't know what Necrophilia is now I do So Next Time I will Avoid Anything got this Tag to it as I said I played Dark Games before Like Incubus City & Dark Neighbourhood & Ochiru Hitozuma & (edite)Blackmailing the Family
But Nothing Felt pure evil Like this once Again
{TOO DARK FOR MY TASTE}
And I played Nanairo Reincarnation 18 I Recommended

Last edited:

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
I didn't know what Necrophilia is now I do So Next Time I will Avoid Anything got this Tag to it as I said I played Dark Games before Like Incubus City & Dark Neighbourhood & Ochiru Hitozuma & (edite)Blackmailing the Family
But Nothing Felt pure evil Like this once Again
{TOO DARK FOR MY TASTE}
And I played Nanairo Reincarnation 18 I Recommended
Hahaha , Well , Im good with getting dark shit and bloods and ... , but i was surprised too .

To be exact , I hate when betraying someone that trusted/Helped/ wanting good for you .
or giving fake hope.
But fine , just hating and i finished the game.

But That mother and her Kid watching is the only confusing scene .

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Raptus-EP7P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes